Tony Hinds

Anyone ever have Tony's company pick you up from a rental car agency to take you back to the airport? I'm only planning to rent a car for the second half of my trip. Won't need it at USO. I'd like to have Tony pick us up at the airport & take us to USO. I'll rent a car once we leave USO. I'd like to return the car at the same rental location & have Tony pick us up there & take us to the airport. Does this sound doable?

Easy Peasy, very doable

It can be done

Send Tony an email for your pick up location, time and date and your cell number

We used Tony yesterday from MCO to RPR based on recommendations from this board. He was awesome, really nice guy and great service. 7 of us 2 families he picked us up in a 10 passenger van. We stopped at the Publix at Lake Cay Commons 9930 Universal Blvd for future reference. There's a liquor store right next door:drinking1

He also transports between wdw and uo . He said he takes alot of people over to MK for the Christmas party, really good to know.

Tony will do all transportation that is requested to him.

Nothing is too great that can be asked

He does ports a lot also and cheaper than others.

I have used him while I was at a hotel during my stay as I needed to go someplace offsite while on vacation.

He is a phone call away....

Thanks to Mac and all of the others who recommended Tony. He was great and his process is so easy it's scary. Just like everyone said, I sent him an email with flight and hotel information, he sent me the cost, I said yes and he said, "Got it." That was it, he was waiting at baggage claim even though the plane was late. He took us to Walmart because the Publix was closed. He gave us good advice and a pleasant ride. It was $180 r/t from Sanford Airport to Hard Rock and worth every penny. I tipped 20% total, half first leg and half second. Cannot recommend him strongly enough.

I've thought of coming in at Sanford but figured transportation costs would be high enough that it wouldn't make sense. I'll look into it a bit further now. How long did it take to get to Universal from Sanford?

I have two friends that rents a car at Sanford and they say it takes them
one hour

Airport to car rental to time they arrive at UO hotels

If you are going to an Disney hotel, add another 15- 20 minutes

I always use car service from
Mco

Cheaper than car rental as I don’t have to pay for hotel parking then
And a free grocery stop so I can avoid paying $3 for a bottle of water or cup
of soda

I've thought of coming in at Sanford but figured transportation costs would be high enough that it wouldn't make sense. I'll look into it a bit further now. How long did it take to get to Universal from Sanford?
We rented a car from Hertz at Sanford. Drove it to Leesburg to visit my Mom then dropped it off in front of RPR the next day. Total cost was $46. On the way back we Ubered and it was $33.

I suppose a lot depends on the number of people you have in your party as to what represents a good value. Tony's van holds up to 10 passengers, but for my family of 5 it was worth the cost for peace of mind.

Yes, Tony’s vehicle can hold ten and luggage

Same price if the booking is for one or ten

I just stumbled on this thread and wanted to chime in as another very happy customer of Tony's. We visit WDW multiple times a year and have used him every time for about 4 times. I consider him a friend and always look forward to seeing him and getting a hug. He's a wonderful person, professional and a great source of local information. On the few occasions when he has not been available, he always sends one of his drivers, who also have always been prompt and professional. I highly recommend Tony.

Do you have to book far in advance for Tony? I'm looking for a shuttle service for my son and girlfriend for 2/8-2/12 staying at HRH.

Do you have to book far in advance for Tony? I'm looking for a shuttle service for my son and girlfriend for 2/8-2/12 staying at HRH.

I usually book about 3 weeks ahead of time, so you'll be fine. I booked him just today for our Feb. 3 arrival. He's very accommodating on much less notice as well, though I think it helps him a lot to have a few weeks notice.

I usually book about 3 weeks ahead of time, so you'll be fine. I booked him just today for our Feb. 3 arrival. He's very accommodating on much less notice as well, though I think it helps him a lot to have a few weeks notice.

Thanks!!

Can anyone give a ballpark estimate of what it would be for Tony Hinds to get us from MCO to Aventura at universal and then to beach club at disney 4 days later? We can't book flights until April so I didn't want to contact him until I was ready to book it. Just wondering what to budget. Thanks!

Thanks to all of you for the information! and a special thanks to @macraven! I just emailed Tony to book him for my son, girlfriend and family for their February trip to UO. He answered me in 10 minutes!! Gave us a great rate! I thought I read where he prefers cash payment?

Sweet!

All booked now with Tony

I have asked Tony before if he had a preference for payment

He’s always told me he he lets his customers decide

I have always paid cash as it’s easier for me

Glad you came back to let us know you made contact

I was about to call him and tell him to reach his emails

Tony is good about replying back quickly
There will be times when he has fares in the car and not able to answer his phone or check his email

Beside local mco fares, he also does Sanford and the ports
So he usually is in contact with all within 24 hours

Tell tony macraven said hey!

Awesome to see/hear he does Sanford too. Does anyone know the approximate cost from Sanford? I emailed today, but haven't heard back. We are trying to get the ducks in a row to book airline tickets and Sanford is coming up much cheaper!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!