Tony Hinds

Awesome to see/hear he does Sanford too. Does anyone know the approximate cost from Sanford? I emailed today, but haven't heard back. We are trying to get the ducks in a row to book airline tickets and Sanford is coming up much cheaper!!!

As a ballpark, a few posts back on this page $180 RT was mentioned.

Naturally, you’d want an official price quote. If you haven’t heard back, i’d Email again

Can anyone give a ballpark estimate of what it would be for Tony Hinds to get us from MCO to Aventura at universal and then to beach club at disney 4 days later? We can't book flights until April so I didn't want to contact him until I was ready to book it. Just wondering what to budget. Thanks!

You are looking at a 3 leg trip.
MCO to UO
UO to Beach Club/disney
Disney to MCO

Past posters have stated 3 leg trips were $150 for them
The above figure does not include tip

Tony will take reservations the day prior if it is needed

You are looking at a 3 leg trip.
MCO to UO
UO to Beach Club/disney
Disney to MCO

Past posters have stated 3 leg trips were $150 for them
The above figure does not include tip

Tony will take reservations the day prior if it is needed
We are planning to use magical express back to MCO after disney. Southwest currently has May 31 as the release date for my flights so I'm still waiting to book our ground transportation.

We are planning to use magical express back to MCO after disney. Southwest currently has May 31 as the release date for my flights so I'm still waiting to book our ground transportation.
One round trip could be $100 then.

Or you could go the uber route or a taxi to go from UO to WDW.

The star shuttle is also another way to travel from MCO to UO

Dropping in to say that I just emailed Tony to reserve transportation for our May trip to HRH. He answered almost instantly! He is amazing!!

I still haven't met him- I reserved him for this past February for my son, girlfriend and family. They were very happy with his service! They met one of his other drivers who was so nice they said!

I still haven't met him- I reserved him for this past February for my son, girlfriend and family. They were very happy with his service! They met one of his other drivers who was so nice they said!

We used Tony for a 3 leg trip last year. We had Tony for one leg, and two different drivers for the other two legs. All of them were very nice, professional, on time, etc. Definitely will use again!

Dropping in to say that I just emailed Tony to reserve transportation for our May trip to HRH. He answered almost instantly! He is amazing!!

I hope you get him and not one of his employees
Not that the employees are not efficient as they are, but nice for you to meet Tony.
He does try hard to do one of the rides for all the new customers (and repeat customers)

I met him back in the early 1990's when he drove for Murray Hill Transportation.

Was happy when he started his own company way back when.

Tell him I said 'hey' when you see him.

Just wondering if you book a return transfer with Tony, when is the payment made to him.

Is it on the initial pick up or on the return journey

Thanks

I've always paid it all up front and when I get in the car at MCO.
I do the tip per ride in case I get Ron or another driver and not Tony.
He does not require you to prepay before the pick up but when you first see him or one of his drivers.

There are some peeps that pay in advance with a cc when they book with him.
He does not
require that but will accept pre payment.

Has anyone used Tony's service for transportation from a Universal hotel to Disney World? We are going to the Halloween Party on the 28th of Aug and Uber XL for our family of 5 is estimating $34 to $43 each way for a car with a car seat. All we need is a booster base and I'm not sure if that's still considered a car seat. Wondering if it's cheaper to use Tony as an alternative.

Do you need a round-trip?
Yes we do. Hitting MK for a party night but will need to be RT to HRH as our base. Outbound will be to Wilderness Lodge, return most likely from Contemporary to HRH

I've never done Uber with your requirements (XL and booster seat), but you might have issues finding those needs at the end of a party. I would probably spend the few extra dollars to get Tony and know that you have a ride home. We did Uber from Cabana Bay to Contemporary for a party, but it was only 2 adults.

He actually just wrote back to me a few minutes ago- $100 rt from HRH to the Wilderness Lodge. A bit higher than I expected.
I last used him past October.
I paid $100 for round trip from one hotel to the other with the last pick up dropping me off at MCO.

Hope it's ok to resurrect an older thread.

Just wondering if anyone knows if Tony has a preference of cash or credit card. I generally assume cash is preferred by all, which is fine with me, but the people I'm traveling with may feel more comfortable with paying by credit card. I'm wondering if this is a big deal to Tony or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts