Tony's Town Square...

persimmondeb

DIS Veteran
It was actually pretty solid.

We avoided red sauce dishes, as per the advice we'd gotten here, and I had short ribs, DS had chicken alfredo, and DH had shrimp scampi. DS and I shared the tiramisu, along with a bottle of inoffensive Pinot Grigio.

Everything was absolutely fine, with the tiramisu probably being the most memorable. I'd put it at somewhere between Olive Garden and Macaroni Grill, which are both restaurants we'll eat in willingly. It WAS more expensive, but hey, we were in a theme park. And MK was both crowded and freezing, so we really needed that TS.

We ate at Turf Club a couple of nights previously, and that was a stand out, and didn't even feel that overpriced, but this was a perfectly decent meal that served its purpose. I would certainly eat there again, and I'd recommend it with the caveat that what you should be expecting is a decent chain restaurant meal.

Glad you had a good meal there. I lot of people think they are trying to improve. But it is still the one place in Magic Kingdom that I know I can get an ADR at anytime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!