Toontown Madness & FantasyLand ????

SleepyMom

DIS Veteran
We booked our package, and after doing so I realized that our dates won't work to take advantage of the early entrance into FantasyLand AND the Toontown Madness. We will be there on a Wed, Thur & Fri.

Since those options are only available on M Tu Th & Sa, which should we take advantage of? We have a DD11. I'm guessing it would be best to go to Mickey's Toontown Madness, since it is a one time thing and we would be able to ride the rides another time in FantasyLand. I'm a little bummed to miss both, but want to do as much as we can.

Also, when and where can I find the June hours posted? TIA

You can take advantage of the early entry to Fantasyland & Toontown Madness on the same day. Fantasyland will open an hour before Disneyland, and Toontown typically opens an hour AFTER the park opens. You can hit Fantasyland & the most popular rides (Peter Pan, Toads, Alice in Wonderland, Storyland Canal Boats), and then go on over to Toontown when the park officially opens.

Very cool! Thank you for that info, I was afraid I would only be able to take her to one and not both. :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter