Topolinos Character breakfast

It’s really well done! Characters parade/dance through almost constantly. The food is the best quality I’ve ever had at a character meal.

keep trying few times a day.
i got in 1 week prior to the exact date i wanted. Absolutely worth it! Experience for my son was great and the breakfast was AMAZING!

We had breakfast there in July, I thought it was a very good experience. Characters, while keeping their distance, are interactive and come around quite a bit. The pastry bowl they serve is one of my new favorite dining experiences in WDW. I was housing apple danishes like you wouldn’t even believe (apparently now they’re maple, that may even be better haha)

How much time should we plan to spend at this Character breakfast? Is it quicker because they don’t come to the table? our reservation is for 7:50. What time do you think we would get to the MK?

We had breakfast there yesterday, our reservation was for 8:45, we were finished and in our car by 9:45.

It was a delicious meal, highly recommend this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter