Topolino's Dinner

Shacka1

Hakuna Matata
I have seen SO many amazing reviews about the breakfast but what about dinner?!

Are the characters there for dinner too?

Would you choose breakfast or dinner at Topolino's

I chose dinner in September at Topolinos since I did not want character dining. Service and food was so good, going back in two weeks. Now it is on our must-do list for each trip.

Thank you both!!!! We are definitely booking, just trying to decide between breakfast and dinner!!!!

Life changing decisions you know 🤪 is the breakfast buffet right now?

Thank you both!!!! We are definitely booking, just trying to decide between breakfast and dinner!!!!

Life changing decisions you know 🤪 is the breakfast buffet right now?

The breakfast was never buffet to begin with.

There are no buffets right now - the places that were are family-style.

Thank you! Is family style, a set price but all you can eat?

Topolino's is fixed price, but you order from a menu like Trattoria's breakfast. Seems to be about 50/50 between one entree per person and multiple entrees based on reports I've seen.

The places that are family-style (Chef Mickey's...not sure what else for breakfast) are AYCTE.

Topolino's is fixed price, but you order from a menu like Trattoria's breakfast. Seems to be about 50/50 between one entree per person and multiple entrees based on reports I've seen.

The places that are family-style (Chef Mickey's...not sure what else for breakfast) are AYCTE.
Thank you for explaining!

Thank you for explaining!
At Topolino's breakfast, our server was kind of awkward when I mentioned I'd heard a rumor about ordering multiple entrees, but I ended up getting an entree with a "side" of another entree without any issues. Just FYI.

At Topolino's breakfast, our server was kind of awkward when I mentioned I'd heard a rumor about ordering multiple entrees, but I ended up getting an entree with a "side" of another entree without any issues. Just FYI.
Oh yay glad to hear! It's a shame there's so much uncertainty with their system. Ordering one entree is just any restaurant. So I definitely think family style would be more of a spread. Multiple options. Glad it worked out for you!!!! ☺️☺️ I may call to make sure

I have seen SO many amazing reviews about the breakfast but what about dinner?!

Are the characters there for dinner too?

Would you choose breakfast or dinner at Topolino's

So....I tried Topolino’s back in January and had a not so great experience. We still joke about how bad the service was....no one came to our table for half an hour and we literally had to flag down any cast member in our vicinity to order anything. New restaurant jitters, we hoped.

It is a very beautiful space, and has some spectacular views at sunset. The food was okay, and a bit overpriced. I had the seafood pasta dish which was something like $45, and unfortunately I didn’t care for it. I am quite a foodie, but this dish had whole shrimp and I am not a fan of my dinner having eyes that are looking back at me!

So all that said, I’m giving Topolinos dinner a second chance on my next trip in two weeks! We are staying at Yacht Club so looking forward to taking Skyliner over there. Hopefully I can report back a positive experience!

So....I tried Topolino’s back in January and had a not so great experience. We still joke about how bad the service was....no one came to our table for half an hour and we literally had to flag down any cast member in our vicinity to order anything. New restaurant jitters, we hoped.

It is a very beautiful space, and has some spectacular views at sunset. The food was okay, and a bit overpriced. I had the seafood pasta dish which was something like $45, and unfortunately I didn’t care for it. I am quite a foodie, but this dish had whole shrimp and I am not a fan of my dinner having eyes that are looking back at me!

So all that said, I’m giving Topolinos dinner a second chance on my next trip in two weeks! We are staying at Yacht Club so looking forward to taking Skyliner over there. Hopefully I can report back a positive experience!
Oh no 😫 that's no fun! I am a huge foodie as well which is why im debating on what to do here!!! It's definitely a pricey dinner! Hope things go a ton better for next visit!

I've been three times for dinner since they opened. Each time has been spectacular. The food is fantastic and the service has been some of the best I've had on property, which says something, because I tend to eat almost exclusively at Signature restaurants, at least for dinner. My most recent time there was on my birthday in July. I had the special, which was a tomahawk veal chop. It melted in my mouth. My server, Sam, made my birthday dinner extremely special.

I've been three times for dinner since they opened. Each time has been spectacular. The food is fantastic and the service has been some of the best I've had on property, which says something, because I tend to eat almost exclusively at Signature restaurants, at least for dinner. My most recent time there was on my birthday in July. I had the special, which was a tomahawk veal chop. It melted in my mouth. My server, Sam, made my birthday dinner extremely special.
Thank you!!! So good to hear! Fingers crossed we can get a reservation!

We had dinner there in August for the first time and thought it was very good! The interior atmosphere isn't much to look at but the outdoor patio is a lovely place to wander before/after your meal.

Our service was very good and the food was delicious. Prices were in line with other signatures on property.

Is it my favorite signature? Nah. But there are very few open right now and it hit the spot.

We had dinner there back in February and enjoyed it - but did feel it was a bit pricey, especially if you go full out with appetizers, entree, desserts. The apps and desserts (especially anything cheese related) were really, really good. If/when we go back I think we would just do that or perhaps split entrees or something

The outside lounge are is really nice too and gives a great view - nothing much better than having a cocktail while overlooking a ton of WDW property (and at the time we got to see fireworks, but of course, not going on now)

We had dinner a few nights ago. Service was excellent. Food was very good. My DH thought the veal chop was a bit dry. I too feel that it was a bit overpriced. Rooftop is awesome!

We've gone for dinner twice and had excellent food and very attentive service both times. The ricotta appetizer, tomahawk veal chop, and filet are amazing! I can't wait to go back. The view from the terrace is beautiful. When we went in January, we could see some of Epcot Forever.

Went here for my 31st birthday dinner and it was great. Service was excellent. I had the lamb.. melted off the bone. Ricotta was great too for an app. The bread didn't blow me away but I wouldn't fill up on it anyway. DH had the fish.. maybe sole? but have the chef debone it for you.. DH learned the hard way and had to really work for his dinner! lol! Usually the server does it table side but they are not right now due to COVID.

We had a more central table and I would have preferred a window table, but we did not want to wait for one. This was our best dinner of our trip- others were Narcoosee, Sanaa and Le Cellier.

Went here for my 31st birthday dinner and it was great. Service was excellent. I had the lamb.. melted off the bone. Ricotta was great too for an app. The bread didn't blow me away but I wouldn't fill up on it anyway. DH had the fish.. maybe sole? but have the chef debone it for you.. DH learned the hard way and had to really work for his dinner! lol! Usually the server does it table side but they are not right now due to COVID.

We had a more central table and I would have preferred a window table, but we did not want to wait for one. This was our best dinner of our trip- others were Narcoosee, Sanaa and Le Cellier.

Good to know about the sole. Was the head still attached? I may ask for it to be deboned LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter