Topolino's Dinner

At Topolino's breakfast, our server was kind of awkward when I mentioned I'd heard a rumor about ordering multiple entrees, but I ended up getting an entree with a "side" of another entree without any issues. Just FYI.

Charge an extra $5 a person if they need to but it should be all you care to eat.

Never had breakfast there but we did have dinner. We had such a great meal! Our server was wonderful and answered all our questions about the food and wines. I had the braised lamb shank and my husband had the filet mignon. We had eaten at California Grill the night before, and he said preferred his steak at Topolino's - that it was more flavorful. We had a beautiful view and after dinner sat in the lounge for some drinks. I would highly recommend dinner.

Just wanted to provide my mixed opinion on Topolino's. It was mostly good! 4 months later, my kids still cannot stop talking about the bread. They absolutely loved the bread there and I think we need to lookup the recipe and see if we're able to duplicate it at home! The food was good, my 5 kids all say it was one of their favorite places to eat, and want to go again next time we visit. The service was great, and I love being able to walk outside to enjoy the view from the roof.

On the other hand, I thought the theming/environment/ambience of the dining area left something to be desired. It was not decorated particularly well, in my opinion, and is a fairly generic/drab dining area. They could have done so much more to give a European/Riviera, French/Italian feel in there.

No characters, but the food beats California Grill in my opinion. The filet and the chicken sugo rigatoni are delicious, as is the house-made ricotta cheese.
How big is the rigatoni dish? Is it big enough to split between 2?

I would love to try this restaurant but the menu scares me a little. My DH and I aren’t the most adventurous eaters and the items listed on the menu seem to be very unusual to me. I kind of wish they offered something more normal in the way of pasta dishes. I guess I’m looking for some encouragement to try this restaurant.

We have tried CG several times and we just aren’t fans of that location. I do like Narcoossee’s, the food is usually good, I love the atmosphere and the views out the windows.

I would love to try this restaurant but the menu scares me a little. My DH and I aren’t the most adventurous eaters and the items listed on the menu seem to be very unusual to me. I kind of wish they offered something more normal in the way of pasta dishes. I guess I’m looking for some encouragement to try this restaurant.

We have tried CG several times and we just aren’t fans of that location. I do like Narcoossee’s, the food is usually good, I love the atmosphere and the views out the windows.
Do you eat steak? The filet is steak and yummy mashed potatoes. And the chicken pasta is just chicken, noodles and a cross between a gravy and an Alfredo type sauce (best way I can think to describe it). My husband is pretty picky and loves it there. You can also ask them to modify things- I can’t eat shellfish so they made basically a linguine with tomatoes and added artichokes.

You've talked me into it. I was thinking about trying to get CG instead, but you've convinced me to stick with Topolino's.
That’s a lot of pressure haha! I hope you love it! The atmosphere of CG does feel special, with the elevator and the view, but Topolinos food is best in our opinion. It’s a little more traditional food than CG (but excellent quality) which is more appealing to us I guess.

You can also ask them to modify things- I can’t eat shellfish so they made basically a linguine with tomatoes and added artichokes.
This is good to know! Thank you. I'm definitely going for dinner.

I loved breakfast here in November, so decided to book dinner for January. I really want pasta, but I don't eat meat. Has any adult attempted to order the kid's pasta?
Hopefully the cheese plate will return before January!

This is good to know! Thank you. I'm definitely going for dinner.

I loved breakfast here in November, so decided to book dinner for January. I really want pasta, but I don't eat meat. Has any adult attempted to order the kid's pasta?
Hopefully the cheese plate will return before January!

My spouse often orders from the kid’s menu. They will give her an “adult-sized” portion and charge accordingly, but she gets to eat plain food while I get to be adventurous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter