Touch Tanks

MilitaryMouse

Mouseketeer
I took my 2 YO to SeaWorld San Diego last year and she became obsessed with the cleaner fish and bamboo shark touch tanks. Does the Orlando location have these or anything similar? I looked on their website and the closest thing I could find was the stingray pools.

There is a Shark encounter that you can book that will give you the opportunity to touch/pet a shark, but there are no touch pools per se.

There are also feeding opportunities for sharks, sting rays and sea lions. Food is $6 per tray or 3 for $13.

There are two great aquariums, one next to Manta and the other inside the gift shop at Journey to Atlantis. Again, no touch opportunities but the Journey to Atlantis aquariym has a glass floor where you can watch the sharks and rays, and the Manta aquarium has a "bubble" where you can climb inside and be "in" the tank.

There used to be a tide pool area where you could touch things like sea urchins and sea stars, but that was 20 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter