tour guide mike

I take multiple trips a year and couldn't figure out if the cost covered one trip or a calendar year. Otherwise it looked really neat to me! Just one more planning tool, but it looked fun.

I'm using it currently. It still has a couple of bugs, but the customer service response is amazing and I like how easily it can be personalized.

I was wondering about this as i saw it mentioned on mousesaver.com. For those that haven't see tour guide mike, it is worth a peek!

I purchased this a few weeks ago. I do like it, but it's not totally up and running yet. He should have waited a bit longer to go live. Every day I log on and see if he has finished some articles I'm interested in and they are not yet updated.

Nice site.

The price is good through your trip, so if you buy now and your trip is in March, it's good through that trip apparently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter