Touring Plans ADR finder is my best friend today!!

I've been wondering about this!
Once you get the alert is it easier/faster to get the reservation through the app on on the computer? Seems to me like the app is easier to maneuver for reservations.

You will be sent a link that you can click and it will take you directly to the website with the date/time already populated. I believe this is fastest!

You will be sent a link that you can click and it will take you directly to the website with the date/time already populated. I believe this is fastest!

THAT IS AMAZING! MY MIND IS BLOWN. I already signed up for TP several months ago but that is by far going to be the easiest way. Thanks so much!

THAT IS AMAZING! MY MIND IS BLOWN. I already signed up for TP several months ago but that is by far going to be the easiest way. Thanks so much!
You're welcome! I actually did a test by choosing a next day reservation that I knew was available (like on May 25, choosing a May 26 BOG breakfast) - this allowed me to practice getting an alert. I didn't make the reservation of course because my trip is in Nov, but it allowed me to do two things - 1) practice clicking through the link, and 2) knowing the number the alert would come from so I could add as special ring and vibration and also add it to my emergency contacts that can ring in the middle of the night even when my phone is on silent. This was a total MIND BLOWING tip I read somewhere online, maybe these boards, a while back and I think it's GENIUS! Supposedly a lot of alerts are missed because they come through in the middle of the night. Perhaps people in different time zones canceling. Again, NOT my original idea! haha

Yup, that’s what I did! Always click the link in the text and book. Even waiting 2-3 minutes to get to your computer can lose it for you, especially if other people had the same alert set up

I love the TP reservation finder! It has come through every time I used it. A couple of time I wasn't quick enough to get the reservation, but it is amazing!

I submitted a search for 'Ohana for July last night and it already came through this morning. Success!

On our last trip, though, it was very hard to secure a reservation when they found one for me... it would ALWAYS be gone before I could grab it, even though I went to get it immediately upon receiving the text. That was for a December trip.

I submitted a search for 'Ohana for July last night and it already came through this morning. Success!

On our last trip, though, it was very hard to secure a reservation when they found one for me... it would ALWAYS be gone before I could grab it, even though I went to get it immediately upon receiving the text. That was for a December trip.

Yay on securing 'Ohana!

Yep- you have to be quick! I missed some on my computer. I had better luck using their link on my text from TP.

It's still amazing to me that they do this for free!

Do you have better luck with putting a meal or a time? I tried a test alert like someone above mentioned and I didn't get an alert for something that is currently open if I made the alert for the meal time but I did get it when I switched to a specific time. Has anyone else had experience with this? I have a broad window that works on the actual ADR I'm hoping for, so I had it as a meal. I'm guessing I should switch it to a time but then I only have a 2 hour window I'll get an alert for.

Do you have better luck with putting a meal or a time? I tried a test alert like someone above mentioned and I didn't get an alert for something that is currently open if I made the alert for the meal time but I did get it when I switched to a specific time. Has anyone else had experience with this? I have a broad window that works on the actual ADR I'm hoping for, so I had it as a meal. I'm guessing I should switch it to a time but then I only have a 2 hour window I'll get an alert for.

If you're not using your 2nd allowed alert, set up 2

I've used it on other trips and it worked great. Little did we know the last time we left that the next time would be for our daughters Make a Wish trip. I'm freaking out as we didn't get our dates until after dining opened up so I'm 100% reliant on this app to get CRT. I've never had a desire to go to this one, but my daughter does so we along with MAW want to make this trip extra special. Fingers crossed!

I've used it on other trips and it worked great. Little did we know the last time we left that the next time would be for our daughters Make a Wish trip. I'm freaking out as we didn't get our dates until after dining opened up so I'm 100% reliant on this app to get CRT. I've never had a desire to go to this one, but my daughter does so we along with MAW want to make this trip extra special. Fingers crossed!
First of all, I’m so sorry about your daughter. I can’t imagine what you’re going through. I wonder if someone from MAW could contact Disney directly and see if there’s anything they could do. I read on these boards recently about someone’s husband calling dining about being disappointed in not get BOG for their anniversary trip. After speaking to several people they got a reservation. If ever there was a time for an exception to be made, your situation warrants it. Maybe you can get some Disney Magic for your trip!

First of all, I’m so sorry about your daughter. I can’t imagine what you’re going through. I wonder if someone from MAW could contact Disney directly and see if there’s anything they could do. I read on these boards recently about someone’s husband calling dining about being disappointed in not get BOG for their anniversary trip. After speaking to several people they got a reservation. If ever there was a time for an exception to be made, your situation warrants it. Maybe you can get some Disney Magic for your trip!

We have called and were told sometimes if Wish families show up they get them in. I'll focus on Touring Plans but use that as a back up.

We got the good news Wednesday that she is officially cancer free so this trip is more of a celebration and a reward for all she has been through and will go through recovering. She was super strong through all of this and is well deserving of this trip being perfect!!!

We have called and were told sometimes if Wish families show up they get them in. I'll focus on Touring Plans but use that as a back up.

We got the good news Wednesday that she is officially cancer free so this trip is more of a celebration and a reward for all she has been through and will go through recovering. She was super strong through all of this and is well deserving of this trip being perfect!!!

So HAPPY about your daughter's good news! You will have the most amazing trip!! Celebrate and enjoy!!party:

Amazing news, so happy for your daughter! I frequently see children w/ cancer and they truly have more strength and positivity than any single individual I know. God bless your daughter and not a better way to celebrate this fantastic news!!!
party:

So I was just goofing off looking at BOG dinners for 6/29 and I just scored a 6:25! Even though it was not there 5 min. Prior-- I beat touring plans. I had one for 5pm 6/30 but needed to change it. So not sure if I can mention it here, but I will be heading to the June cancellation thread.

Wonderful news!!! Congratulations! You both deserve this celebration trip!

That’s awesome news!! My 13 year old daughter is a Wish kid too. She chose to go to Washington DC. She bypassed Disney world, Aulani, everything, she just wanted to learn about our government! I hope her wish trip is amazing!!

That is great news! Hope the celebration is all that she hopes & more. Pixie dust!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter