Toy Story Land not opening until June 30th

I'll admit, I'm surprised. I really thought it would be Memorial Day. We are arriving August 30, so it will only have been open 2 months. Very curious to see how it all shakes out!

Pretty bummed that we are going to miss this on on our June trip. But not so secretly hoping that this causes a lot of people to postpone a mid-June vacation until July.

Pretty bummed that we are going to miss this on on our June trip. But not so secretly hoping that this causes a lot of people to postpone a mid-June vacation until July.
No ! I'm going in July :bitelip:

I would be surprised if previews would not be in full force in late May/June. Back in 2012, we visiting MK around Columbus Day. Fantasyland was scheduled to open in December. Very quietly, they opened Fantasyland to the general public for the day. The days before it wasn't open. We did Tales with Belle and Under the Sea. I was thrilled. Oh, and because it was so quietly opened, it wasn't busy at all. Everyone had planned for a December opening, so no queaus.

Look for suits and CMs milling around the entrance. This will happen. They won't just open it cold on June 30th. They need time to plan and train.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter