TR for RCCL?

jhoannam

Planner-aholic
I'm looking for resent trip reports or blog reviews. Anyone have any good links? Anyone been on the ships with the DreamWorks Experience?

I did one for January 2014.

Since this part of the boards is relatively new there hasn't been much of the trip report thing.

Id go to the TRs on cruisecritic.com.

What are your questions about Dreamworks, though? They aren't a big in your face thing except for the ending parade. Characters if you want them, a character breakfast if you want that (we found it to be not worth it, and we participated when it was free), that sort of thing. Fun if you participate, but not overwhelming if you don't. :)

I have a TR from a 2013 Oasis cruise and a video from a 2014 Freedom cruise in my sig.

I also suggest looking on cruisecritic (at least until this board gets more developed).

I did one for January 2014.

Since this part of the boards is relatively new there hasn't been much of the trip report thing.

Id go to the TRs on cruisecritic.com.

What are your questions about Dreamworks, though? They aren't a big in your face thing except for the ending parade. Characters if you want them, a character breakfast if you want that (we found it to be not worth it, and we participated when it was free), that sort of thing. Fun if you participate, but not overwhelming if you don't. :)

Thanks! Off to read your report.

We are planning a Disney vacation for May 2016, but if DCL release military discount for their May cruises we will jump on that instead of WDW.

We are also hoping to go on a Mediterranean cruise in 2017, looking at RCI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter