Trader Joe's delivery - any options beyond WeGoShop?

gumbo1009

...flawed product of a deranged mind...
I'd like to get groceries delivered from Trader Joe's when I'm down there, and am wondering if there are any other delivery services that shop there (besides WeGoShop)?

I was reading some poor reviews of WeGoShop (looks like they used to be solid, but have provided poor customer service as of late).

Thanks!

I'd like to get groceries delivered from Trader Joe's when I'm down there, and am wondering if there are any other delivery services that shop there (besides WeGoShop)?

I was reading some poor reviews of WeGoShop (looks like they used to be solid, but have provided poor customer service as of late).

Thanks!
We use Garden Grocer. We have never had an issue.

We use Garden Grocer. We have never had an issue.

You might be able to use Dizzy Dolphin. We weren’t that specific with our order but it was delivered in a Trader Joe’s bag so safe to say they’ll go there for you.

Unfortunately I don’t have a recommendation but can concur on less than stellar service from we go shop. Had been pleased with them in the past. However, placed an order for delivery today and am still waiting. Was told the order would be delivered by 8pm. When I just called after waiting for more than 90 minutes after the delivery time, I was told that she didn’t remember giving me a time (which was not true), and would be at my hotel late???? She also was very unapologetic about the miscommunication. Unfortunately I won’t be using them again and will be posting a more thorough review on disboards.

Unfortunately I don’t have a recommendation but can concur on less than stellar service from we go shop. Had been pleased with them in the past. However, placed an order for delivery today and am still waiting. Was told the order would be delivered by 8pm. When I just called after waiting for more than 90 minutes after the delivery time, I was told that she didn’t remember giving me a time (which was not true), and would be at my hotel late???? She also was very unapologetic about the miscommunication. Unfortunately I won’t be using them again and will be posting a more thorough review on disboards.

Don't forget to check your credit card statement. There have been numerous reports on here of WeGoShop double billing.

I’ve used Dizzy Dolphin twice before and would recommend them. I know I’ve specified Publix items before and I think they will go anywhere. This time we are getting alcohol delivered as well which they pick up from a wine and liquor store for extra $10 fee. I use instacart at home but since I’ve had good luck with Dizzy before I don’t want to risk having a bad experience on my first day of vacation (I am one who had bad customer service from We Go Shop)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter