Trading Green Pirate Throne (maybe)

SorcererDonald16

DIS Veteran
I might (might! LOL) trade my Green Pirate Throne that I won in the Best to the Crow's Nest game Monday. It's my only one, so I'm reluctant to let it go. But make me an offer I can't refuse, and it just may be yours. :) I'm breaking my wish list up into "levels," to give you a better idea of what I'd love the most.

Please no: buyables, shopping sprees, credits, pink door teleporters, Narnia or Kelloggs free items, and, lastly, no fireworks or invisibility magic. I'm really only looking for things I've listed.

Things I would like the most (in no particular order):
Animator's desk and chair (hopefully I'll somehow, some way end up with multiples because they're so adorable! :) )
Bat magic (just single star)
Stitch hat or pin (can't hurt to try, LOL)
Lion pin
Grand Californian pin
Top Hat
Black cowboy shirt w/o vest
Brown cowboy shirt with vest
Brown cowboy shirt w/o vest
Firewall(s)
Pirate stick(s)

Things I would like 2nd most:
Explorer's outfit (green or yellow)
Bird hat
Yellow soldier(s)
Blue soldier(s)
Blue wreath(s)
Gold Snowman
White snowman
Yellow glass slipper seat
Any rockets that aren't magenta or light blue
Mickey pumpkins

Things I would like 3rd most:
Purple Monsters', Inc. Doors
Pink tiki
Candy Cauldron

Any offer that includes 1 or 2 Predict-o-meters would also be very much appreciated (I counted mine incorrectly before trading and am now left with only 1).

Thanks for reading! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter