Trading in VMK

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
Have you traded and what?

I received the treasure (BlingBling!) pin. I was using it and almost right away somene wanted to trade. And what did they want -- my magic pin. (No thanks)
What they wanted to trade me in return was a Jungle Cruise boat teleporter.
I passed. I am assuming the person buying the teleporter sets up where the teleporter takes people.
???
And I left the room and that person followed. Although I only saw their words when the followed me to the next room, not them. (invisible pin?)
The whole thing was odd.

I was in a room one time when someone really insulting and obnoxious was there. I selected ignore and POOF they were gone. Worked great!!

i had that
someone called maxfuzzwell was asking to trade my magic pin (fireworks) and i said no as it was my only one he kept asking and he said he hated me because i wouldn't
also he somehow followed me
he was asking for the pin because he didn't have a magic pin so i asked what he would trade and he didn't say
im going to stop now
:)
and person who is mainstreetlad was with me as well

Do we need a hate/ignore list or something to rant about stupid people? lol

I would love a standard few words, so I hit a key & they will appear. There is someone who wanted to be my friend. I said yes, but when I said I had to go, well did she get nasty. She told me she hated me, then another time she followed me to my room. A visitor arrived & she told me to boot them. I refused, so she left and of course the visitor who saw the words.

Don't need people like that spoiling it.:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter