Translation help

Welsh_Dragon

Y Ddraig Goch
Hi, I am trying to book an hotel in Peru but I have received this response from the owner. I have tried google translate but some of the words aren’t recognised. Can anyone help and translate it for me, please.

buenasnoches eñor Xxxxx lo qui mi enreca la reserva no es poseble mi servicio es en la isla de amantani kantutalodge estoy respuesto para brentar el servicio de hospedaje en la isla lago titicaca amantani
muchas gracias sr. Xxxxx hasta pronto estademos en contacto o llamarmi al cl, 951636172,

It's been a long time since I've translated but here goes... They are responding to your request for a reservation. It's not possible. It seems like they are doing service on one island lodge (la isla de amantanti) but can answer (accommodate) for better service on the other island (la isla lago titcaca) and they want you to contact them at the number provided.

Sorry it's not exact but maybe someone else can chime in.

It's been a long time since I've translated but here goes... They are responding to your request for a reservation. It's not possible. It seems like they are doing service on one island lodge (la isla de amantanti) but can answer (accommodate) for better service on the other island (la isla lago titcaca) and they want you to contact them at the number provided.

Sorry it's not exact but maybe someone else can chime in.
Thank you.

The run-on sentence is a bit weird.

Seems like he is saying he can't offer services in the Island of Amantani Kantuta Lodge due to his contract with The Island of Lake Titicaca Amantani. He said see you soon or give him a call. He probably can take care of you at the latter location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter