Transportation from MCO to Vero

Macnjac87

got disney?
Does anyone know if Mears or similar service provides transportation from Orlando INt'l airport (MCO) to Vero Beach? Rates?
Thanks!

I'd suggest a car rental, you'll need it at VB anyway.

I don't think there is regularly scheduled transportation but I'm sure it can be arranged. I have seen Mears buses at the resort but I think they were connected with the Disney cruise. I'm sure any of the town car/limo services would take you to Vero. I have no idea of the cost but I would estimate it to be somewhere in the $150-$200 range.

I remember seeing transfer prices from mco to vero on one of the limo/town car service web pages but it was definately more than the cost of a rental car. If you fly into West Palm or Melbourne you can get very reasonable rates though. Check out the airport web sites for these 2, I believe that's where I remember seeing this info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter