Transportation Options to/from Universal

JerseyJanice

A Disboards original...
I asked this over on the Universal board and haven't had any response, so I'll ask here as well.

If we are staying at Disney (the Wilderness Lodge specifically), what are our transportation option for getting to/from Universal? We don't want to rent a car.

I thought I read one time that Mears ran a shuttle bus. Does anyone have details? Prices? Schedule? How to reserve?

Next question--there is a possibility that my SIL's family, who is also staying at the Lodge, will want to go to Universal the same day. Her group and mine total 7 people. Is feasible and possibly more economical to use Tiffany Town Car? We plan to get one of their vans for our transport to/from the airport and WL.

Hi,

Yes, mears runs a shuttle from disney resorts to universal. Mears has a website for more info and prices. Somewhere around $12 rt, I think.

If it were me, I would rent a car from the airport to take care of your transportaion to and from the aiport and to and from universal.
Probably be less expensive in the long run, plus you would have more flexibility with times.
Herc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter