Transportation to/from airport from Universal Resort

Oh no, I just sent him an email this morning for transportation in October. Waiting for a response.

I booked with Tony for our trip at the beginning of the month. Tony refered Noel to us who drove us both from and back to the airport.
Noel was saying to the lack of business is making it hard to justify the cost of insurance they have to carry and Tony may be deciding to retire But still unsure.
apparently the bulk of the business is transport to the cruise lines.

That being said, Noel was great and quite a character.
Thanks for the update.

If you can't reach Tony, you can try William at 407-415-1793. When I called Tony in June, he wasn't driving due to unrenewed license, so he referred me to William. William was awesome, and did all the things (grocery stop, meeting us at baggage claim, carrying bags, hotel transfer, super nice and great service) that I heard Tony was famous for. If Tony isn't available, I'd give William a call.

I just booked him yesterday for our trip in two weeks. It looks like he has raised his prices slightly since earlier this year. But given his level of service and quick responses, I'm not complaining.

I just booked him yesterday for our trip in two weeks. It looks like he has raised his prices slightly since earlier this year. But given his level of service and quick responses, I'm not complaining.
Thank you! I will try again. I feel very safe with him and my daughter and I have a very late arriving flight.

I booked with Tony for our trip at the beginning of the month. Tony refered Noel to us who drove us both from and back to the airport.
Noel was saying to the lack of business is making it hard to justify the cost of insurance they have to carry and Tony may be deciding to retire But still unsure.
apparently the bulk of the business is transport to the cruise lines.

That being said, Noel was great and quite a character.
I’m sad to hear that. I used Tony for the first time last May when I had a mom-daughter trip. He was great.

This trip it’s only me, I’m meeting up with friend but we’re traveling from different cities. So I’m booking the Universal Express. $37 r/t. For just one person it’s great.

Tony is still offering transportation.
I emailed last week with our trips needed (MCO-DIS-UNI-DIS-MCO) He said we were good to go and gave me our price. :)

This trip it’s only me, I’m meeting up with friend but we’re traveling from different cities. So I’m booking the Universal Express. $37 r/t. For just one person it’s great.

That sounds like me on my second trip to Universal. After a disaster with the Universal shuttle headed back to the airport on that trip, I always splurge and go with Tony. Although, to be fair, I think that there is a different company running the Universal shuttle know. Just be aware that the shuttle is NOT run by Universal, but a third party company and make sure that you get a contact number for the company in case there are issues.

Anyone with experience with Tony taking to MCO, how early does he pick up before your flight?

From Universal, he usually suggests about 2 hours before your flight for domestic flights. If you want to leave less time (or more time), he is fairly flexible, but I figure that he knows best since he does this on a daily basis. He usually arranges a pick up time before he drops you off.

From Universal, he usually suggests about 2 hours before your flight for domestic flights. If you want to leave less time (or more time), he is fairly flexible, but I figure that he knows best since he does this on a daily basis. He usually arranges a pick up time before he drops you off.
Thanks for the quick response.
I'll actually be at Yacht Club, so maybe 2 1/2 hrs before? Just trying to get an idea of what we can get done before heading to MCO. As of right now our flight is at 5:10pm.
Thanks!!

I'll actually be at Yacht Club, so maybe 2 1/2 hrs before? Just trying to get an idea of what we can get done before heading to MCO. As of right now our flight is at 5:10pm.

At that time of day (and with the potential for traffic), 2.5 hours sounds about right. But don't be afraid to contact Tony and ask his advice. Again, he does this all of the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter