transportation

annamcc

Earning My Ears
I know I read on these boards the reccomended transportation from airport to OKW. Can you tell me who you all reccomend. There will be 8 of us. I know some stop at the grocery store would also. Thanks for your help. Anna

We've used Tiffany Towncar in the past and they have always been pretty good, they used to be a sponsor of this site so that was a good thing too. I think another service has replaced them as sponsor of these boards but you should probably check the Transportation Board for more info on them. I know some use Happy Limo and have reported good things about them, but again, the Transportation Board will have comments and you can do a search over there. Happy planning!

Lisa

I second ZerasPride...check the boards and you'll find lots of comments on the various services. Personally, we use Happy Limo and are always pleased with them. I would definitely recommend a towncar over a shuttle as the best way to get to WDW. Also, you should be able to find coupons to save a little extra $$.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Anna
We are the Sponsors of the Transportation boards. Give us a call or go on our web site for more info..We also give FREE grocery store stops. ºoº ºoº ºoº
http://www.Yourride.net :wave:

I just posted a thread recommending yourride :D , wish I'd read the board first :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter