transportation

crazyme5kids

DIS Veteran
We will be visiting Orlando March 24-April 4. We will be staying off site and have our own car. Since the parks remain open later, chances are either myself or my husband will leave earlier with the two younger kids, while one of us stays behind with the four older ones. If we do this can we get a cab back to our hotel and do we need to call ahead and reserve it. Or do cabs wait all the parks for riders as they finish with their day or evening at the park?

I have not seen cabs waiting in lines like they do in the airports, anywhere in the parks.

Wanda

Wow that was quick!!!!!!!! How about car services? Do you know if they would provide transportation on short notice?

There are cab stands at each park (exception below) and you will rarely have to wait. The taxi stands are fairly near the turnstiles at the front of the parking lots, usually near the medical parking area. They aren't very obvious and you may want to ask a CM to direct you.

The exception is at MK. The cab stand is in front of the TTC. You must first take the monorail/ferry over to the TTC. Then look for the cab stand off to the right towards the Poly and underneath the center monorail beam.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter