Travel Channel-Inside HardRock Hotel,Orlando 9pm tonite

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
Inside Universals HardRock [Hotel] of Orlando is on Direct TV tonite at 9pm pacific and at 8pm is BackStage at Universal,orlando Tonite 10/23/01

VERY GOOD!!

My son and I watched it! It was incredible! Great reminders and some really great info, too!

I watched the "Inside Hardrock Hotel" .. I must say, this is a great time ( for Universal) to be airing something like this . What has anyone heard about benefit cuts for Universal???? I had no idea that this hotel has so much theming and appeared to be so customer friendly. I wonder if they are really trying to lure some of use WDW diehards with the promise of greener pastures? It will be fun to hear how many have switched! Hmm.. I may be one of those converts! : )

I agree, Melynny. Especially since Disney is having such a hard time because of the elimination of EE and E-nights.

Hard Rock is indeed a great hotel and the Express Access is the best perk of all. They are now running some incredible deals for those who book now so I'd advise anyone who's interested to jump on it now!

Hi Robin:
I have the Entertainment Discount for the HRH for November 28 & 29. Are you aware of anything better. (I live in So. Calif.).

Thanks

Call 1-888-UESCAPE and ask for the entertainment rate or the Loew's card rate. You can get the Loews First card by signing up at www.loewshotels.com
It's free and gets you free upgrades and special perks and rates at their hotels.

This is a buyer's market and I would ask for the best I can get. So for I've gotten just about everything I've asked for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter