Travel planners

Diz22

Mouseketeer
Afternoon all! I'm trying to put together a non DVC trip with a split universal RPH and AKL stay.
Has anyone used travel planners - they are abta, atol bonded but I've not heard of them before. They have come up with a good price for school holidays.

Afternoon all! I'm trying to put together a non DVC trip with a split universal RPH and AKL stay.
Has anyone used travel planners - they are abta, atol bonded but I've not heard of them before. They have come up with a good price for school holidays.
I used them for our holiday to WDW split stay in 2013 and they were really good. However, I’ve found booking direct with Disney and sourcing flights ourselves have worked out cheaper this time round rather than using them. I had no problem with them, though.

Thank you. I do normally piece a trip together myself but flight prices are so crazy I thought I'd shop around. Good to know they are reliable.

Hi
I have booked via Jorden at travelplanners for disney 2018.
Great service and beat all prices including my diy quotes.

:stitch:Thanks for your replys. I went ahead and made my booking with them just now. As you said great, friendly service. Price was on a par with my diy but they gave me $200 gift card which matched it. Let the countdown begin :simba:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!