Treehouse Villas at 7months?

kellyf2626

DIS Veteran
What do you think? Do I have a chance of booking a Treehouse Villa at 7-months out for 10/7 - 10/14? (The last weekend is the Columbus Day holiday weekend). Probably not, huh? :sad2:

kellyf2626 said:
What do you think? Do I have a chance of booking a Treehouse Villa at 7-months out for 10/7 - 10/14? (The last weekend is the Columbus Day holiday weekend). Probably not, huh? :sad2:

Don't know chances yet. In 2012 I would have given you none since treehouses were gone most times of year 7 months out. However, beginning Jan 1, 2013 the point cost per week went up 15% year round for THVs. The result thus far, through end of Aug 2013, has been that they have been open all year long at 7 months out including holidays.

Don't know chances yet. In 2012 I would have given you none since treehouses were gone most times of year 7 months out. However, beginning Jan 1, 2013 the point cost per week went up 15% year round for THVs. The result thus far, through end of Aug 2013, has been that they have been open all year long at 7 months out including holidays.

Huh...that's interesting! Thanks for the info and I"ll keep my fingers crossed!!

Yes I think a very good chance, not only because of the point rise, but also because a lot of poeple have had thier first try at the treehouses so the demand is down for that reason also.

Additionally, there are a lot of people moving to Epcot resorts at 7 months at that time of the year so that also opens up rooms at non Epcot resorts

I think you have a good chance if you book right at 7 months and at 8:oo am.
Good Luck

We stayed at in a Tree House in June 2012. I called at the 7month mark and got exactly what I wanted. Your best chances are to call as soon as the phone lines open that am.

I have the treehouse villa booked for 10/6-10/13 and plan on canceling at my 7 month. We've stayed there and loved it but are trying for BCV. So the odds are pretty good.

If you are online exactly at 7 month mark, I think you'll be fine. I just checked as an SSR owner and 10/6-10/13 are available today, so they haven't already been filled by SSR owners yet.

If you don't get it, just waitlist it. I'm thinking you have 90% chance of success. Post your results when you try. Good Luck!

THV's are awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter