TRex- Chocolate Extinction

sapphirerose915

DIS Veteran
Has anyone gotten this on the DDP???
we are going for my sons 4th bday. My DH, DS, and myself. Can we pool our desserts and get this instead of 3 individual ones? Has anyone done this?? Debating if we should pay OOP for this meal or use our credits?
Thank you!!

No...the chocolate extinction requires 4 people using dining credits to order.

If you really want it, I would pay OOP for this meal.

It is listed as serves 4. 4 people on a dining plan can order it as dessert. Must have 4 though

always ask your server, you may not have enough folks to order it on the plan

Hey, at least you asked here first.

We had no idea until we had finished our meal, and the 3 of us attempted to order it as our dessert.

I think that was the last time we got the ddp. Got tired of being told "no, you cannot order what you really want".

We might do a CS meal and then dessert there! That would maybe make more sense for us if we cant use a credit!! Thanks so much!

Theoretically the cost of 2 adult desserts should suffice. But they’ve determined it’s for 4.
let Us know if it works for your family.

Theoretically the cost of 2 adult desserts should suffice. But they’ve determined it’s for 4.
let Us know if it works for your family.

I agree that in terms of price, you'd think 2 people's credits should suffice. The dessert is massive though and includes 4 large pieces of cake and 4 stacks of 2 scoops of icecream each, so it is, at least in my opinion, sized for 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter