Trick or treating

DanaCeppy

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done the trick or treating at SeaWorld? Do the kids have to be in costume? My daughter is picky about her clothes and she might not want to wear her costume all day but if she sees people trick or treating she will probably want to do it. Also, is it only at certain times of the day? Thanks!

You do not have to be in costume, you will see kids in costumes and kids not in costumes. You will also see adults with no kids and no costumes participating.

It does start at a certain time - I want to say noon but can't remember for sure.

I would not be surprised if they start trick or treating earlier this year.

I noticed today that some of the candy stations are in the Waterfront area, like between the Sky Tower and Dolphin Nursery. They also have some of the sets, like the one where the witches would play games or do a story, in there. Guess this makes sense, with no access over at the old Happy Harbor area which is where the path used to go.

Because the candy stations are in a part of the park that opens earlier than where the path used to run, I wonder if they might open earlier than in prior years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!