Trip #5!

dlpSteve

Mr Dedicated to DLP
We booked trip #5 to DLRP yesterday - his time we will be in DLRP for the wife's birthday next July.

We are looking into going to WDW in Orlando the year after - just need a good 3 weeks off so I can see things like Epcot, Sea World and a Miami Dolphins game too!

Hi Steve :D

Who did you book with ?

We're waiting to book with Disney direct for next June but they still haven't released their prices.
All of the other tour operators have so I don't know why Disney leave it so long.
I just can't wait to get it all booked up :p

Which hotel are you staying in ?

We booked with Thomas Cook. We usually book with a broker on the internet and last time they used Thomas Cook so we decided to go straight to the source. They were cheaper than the other high st travel agents and we were pleased with the serive last time. They include things such as free upgrade on Eurostar, free tickets for Sea Life and discount vouchers for Planet Hollywood.

We have chosen the Cheyenne. We tried the Sequoia Lodge for our honeymoon but for all the talk of the 'romantic' feel of the place we found that not to be case. Much was said about the bar which we found very open and much more family oriented than the bar in the Cheyenne. Considering how little time we spend in the hotel we can't fault the Cheyenne for our needs at the price it is. It's also a fun place to stay and a nice deviation form the 'concrete norm'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter