Trip Insurance

ChiTownZee

"You have no idea what I'm capable of."-Evil Queen
Is it better to get the one that Disney provides are go with someone outside of DCL?

I just used csatravelprotection.com......received the info on this site! They were much less expensive than Disney. You must purchase the insurance before you pay for your cruise!

Have a great trip!

Susan Bryan and Grace

I compared DCL's Disney Cruise Vacation Plan to the travel insurance of two local travel agencies. Although DCL's Disney Cruise Vacation Plan was a tad bit higher (not by much at all) than the travel insurances being offered, we felt that DCL's coverage would protect our family better. For the small difference in price, it just was not worth it for us to go for a bargain. DCL's Vacation Protection Plan is more than just travel insurance, you get Trip Cancellation/Interruption Protection, Travel Delay Protection, Emergency Medical/Dental benefits, Emergency Medical Transportation, Baggage Coverage and Delay Protection, and a 24-hour Emergency Assistance hotline number to call. You can get information about their Cruise Vacation Plan by contacting DCL directly or going to disneycruise.com.

Happy Sailing!!!

1 Disney Lovin' Mom

CSA offers all of those protections also. They also have a policy for "pre-exisiting conditions" if you need that (we did not).

Happy Sailing,
Susan Bryan and Grace

We also used CSA when we traveled in June. The price was good and the policy was what we needed. Fortunately, we didn't need to use it, but I would definintely use them again for peace of mind..especially if you have children or older family members....you never know who will get sick when and we didn't want to loose all that money!!

We are going with CSA also-we aren't risking anything by going with them-and we are saving $$$$

Hi,

I bought DCL's trip insurance. I only got it for the trip cancellation part and I normally don't get trip insurance at all, but after my cruise last month and my mother-n-law having quad by-pass surgery right before our last cruise and her still not be able to take care of herself I figured I better get it. I bought DCL's becuase it's really not to a bad price and it was very convient since I booked directly through Disney.

Mmketeer 'Wonder' Jan.20th/2002

We went with CSA, it's a great policy and cost alot less than what Disney was selling for. We are flying down the day before and CSA covers our hotel and rental car as well as flight, trip cancelation, lost luggage, delay in travel. You name it they cover it. We have never bought travel insurance before but felt more comfortable buying it because of the kids. We are traveling in a few weeks and didn't purchase it until the end of September. We got our policy about a week after filling out the application on thier web sight. Hope we don't have to use it but feel much better having it. Good luck Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter