Trip report - "Dreams do come true" (video complete - pg 45)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mary :wave2: I just wanted to tell you I loved your entire thread. I spent entire evenings just reading and looking at your beautiful pictures. Do you scrapebook? If not, you should! Your journaling is so wonderful and it made me feel like I spent the entire trip riding on your shoulder, seeing/feeling/tasting everything from your perspective. I noticed when your guest first arrived in WDW they were wearing group shirts. Do you remember where you found them? I've been looking for some for my GF's 25th wedding anniversary and vow renewal in WDW this August but I haven't found any that I like. Could you share this info (if you remember)

Thanks!

Marge

Thank you!! :goodvibes

It was "when somebody loved me" from Toy Story II. Jesse (the yodelin' cowgirl) sang it while a montage played of her being the favorite toy of a little girl to being in a donation/garbage bin or something like that. It always makes jim cry! It's a lovely song, but not the happiest song to be playing at a wedding! Just one of the many reasons I wasn't that impressed with our DJ lol.

That's it!!! Thank you!! It was driving me crazy :upsidedow

Now I'm worried if we have the DJ you had...I'm a little nervous because he was like 3 weeks late in contacting us, I sent him our info with some questions on Saturday and haven't heard back yet.

Thank you!! :goodvibes

It was "when somebody loved me" from Toy Story II. Jesse (the yodelin' cowgirl) sang it while a montage played of her being the favorite toy of a little girl to being in a donation/garbage bin or something like that. It always makes jim cry! It's a lovely song, but not the happiest song to be playing at a wedding! Just one of the many reasons I wasn't that impressed with our DJ lol.

Oh!
I could cry now! I watched TSII with my nephew and when that song came on, I sobbed like a baby! I had to try to cover it up, too!

I would have just lost it hearing it at my wedding!

Wow! I have been reading and reading and reading some more your trip report! I'm on page 29 (I have been reading for about a week now)! I was just curious if you had the image of the Mikey and Minnie that you used on everything for your wedding and I also I am so curious to see your itenary. If you wouldn't mind sharing it with me I would be geatful! Thanks!

Hi Mary :wave2: I just wanted to tell you I loved your entire thread. I spent entire evenings just reading and looking at your beautiful pictures. Do you scrapebook? If not, you should! Your journaling is so wonderful and it made me feel like I spent the entire trip riding on your shoulder, seeing/feeling/tasting everything from your perspective. I noticed when your guest first arrived in WDW they were wearing group shirts. Do you remember where you found them? I've been looking for some for my GF's 25th wedding anniversary and vow renewal in WDW this August but I haven't found any that I like. Could you share this info (if you remember)

Thanks!

Marge

Thanks, Marge! :goodvibes I used to scrapbook but don't have the time or money for it anymore :( Thank you for the wonderful compliments though! :goodvibes For the group shirts - are you referring to the ones from our dessert party? My mom actually got those (they were a surprise to me!) so I'm not 100% sure, but I think she got them from the disney catalog. They are actually high quality shirts, very nice! That's so sweet your thinking of getting them for your GF's vow renewal - that sounds lovely!

That's it!!! Thank you!! It was driving me crazy :upsidedow

Now I'm worried if we have the DJ you had...I'm a little nervous because he was like 3 weeks late in contacting us, I sent him our info with some questions on Saturday and haven't heard back yet.

That's a bummer that he was late in contacting you, you'd think disney would have a tighter rein on their vendors! I hope you get a different DJ, but even if you end up with our DJ, he might not have been that bad, I think we were just difficult people to "read"! Like he had a place for us to pick 10 songs we wanted to play at the reception and used those to guess what other songs we liked.. so i put a very eclectic mix of music, including disney, classic rock, pop, alanis, elvis,etc.. and one dixie chicks song.. so extrapolating from that he played like four other country music songs that i couldn't stand lol. (no biggie though, I figured the relatives from texas would probably like it) The other disney wedding I went to, their DJ was EXCELLENT! I'm sending you goodvibes that you get their DJ :goodvibes 6 days to go - woohoo!!

Oh!
I could cry now! I watched TSII with my nephew and when that song came on, I sobbed like a baby! I had to try to cover it up, too!

I would have just lost it hearing it at my wedding!

After reading the past few remarks about the song, I went downstairs to where Jim was on the computer and quietly put the dvd in the tv and went to that scene, :rotfl: :rotfl: sure enough hhe started to cry while watching it... i'm so mean :rotfl2:

Wow! I have been reading and reading and reading some more your trip report! I'm on page 29 (I have been reading for about a week now)! I was just curious if you had the image of the Mikey and Minnie that you used on everything for your wedding and I also I am so curious to see your itenary. If you wouldn't mind sharing it with me I would be geatful! Thanks!

I'm not sure if I have my itinerary still, it's somewhere on a different computer but i will try to look for it later. I lost a bunch of documents when switching my stuff to a new computer a few months ago! (No pictures thankfully) I have links to the images here.. Thanks for reading! :goodvibes
http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h312/mba572/?action=view&current=mickeyminnieknee.jpg

http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h312/mba572/?action=view&current=mickeynminniecute2.jpg

http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h312/mba572/?action=view&current=mickeyminniecute3.jpg

That's a bummer that he was late in contacting you, you'd think disney would have a tighter rein on their vendors! I hope you get a different DJ, but even if you end up with our DJ, he might not have been that bad, I think we were just difficult people to "read"! Like he had a place for us to pick 10 songs we wanted to play at the reception and used those to guess what other songs we liked.. so i put a very eclectic mix of music, including disney, classic rock, pop, alanis, elvis,etc.. and one dixie chicks song.. so extrapolating from that he played like four other country music songs that i couldn't stand lol. (no biggie though, I figured the relatives from texas would probably like it) The other disney wedding I went to, their DJ was EXCELLENT! I'm sending you goodvibes that you get their DJ :goodvibes 6 days to go - woohoo!!

After reading the past few remarks about the song, I went downstairs to where Jim was on the computer and quietly put the dvd in the tv and went to that scene, :rotfl: :rotfl: sure enough hhe started to cry while watching it... i'm so mean :rotfl2:

Thanks for the :goodvibes I hope ours goes ok. We actually sent a sample list of like 50 songs just to avoid something like that from happening ;)

That's so funny that you went and put that song on!! Poor Jim :( haha

I thought of you and Jim in the post office today (totally random, I know, but the DIS does that to you!) They are coming out with a sheet of Marvel Comics collector stamps this month! Just thought Jim might like them :)

The DVD I got in the mail from Stan also had your wedding on it--like the whole thing. Let me tell you, beautiful beautiful wedding!!!

Congrats!!!
Maggie

Awesome Trip Report!

Where did you get those Groomsmen shirts made! Love them!

I know it's been like a year since you have had a post in this thread, but I am going on my disneymoon in August and I found your trip report and just spent about two days reading it. You had me hooked!!! I feel so close to you...lol.

Just fyi the Hard Rock Hotel says "Take It Easy" when they hang up the phone because it's the name of a song. If you noticed, the quote songs everywhere you see writing and when the speak a lot as well.

Hi Mary,
Don't know if you're still reading over here but THANK YOU for this awesome TR! :worship: We had picked another country in Epcot for our ceremony and wanted to switch to Italy at the last minute. Your TR was the deciding factor for us to change! I was literally reading it the day before we left on our trip!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I had no idea this thread was still circulating around here!

Awesome Trip Report!

Where did you get those Groomsmen shirts made! Love them!

Sorry for the late late response! We made the groomsmen shirt at home, using the iron-on transfers. They turned out surprisingly well, quality wise! Some of the groomsmen occasionally wear them, I guess they enjoy the strange looks they get!

one of the classic trip reports!

lurkyloo's is going to be one of the NEW classics :)

Thank you! :) I enjoyed conversing with you while you were readin I will have to read lurkyloo's when I get a chance!

I know it's been like a year since you have had a post in this thread, but I am going on my disneymoon in August and I found your trip report and just spent about two days reading it. You had me hooked!!! I feel so close to you...lol.

Just fyi the Hard Rock Hotel says "Take It Easy" when they hang up the phone because it's the name of a song. If you noticed, the quote songs everywhere you see writing and when the speak a lot as well.

Thanks for reading, moonlitdreams! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I hope you have a fantastic time on your disneymoon! Interesting about the "take it easy" thing, i will have to keep my eye out for the song quotes next time I visit!

Hi Mary,
Don't know if you're still reading over here but THANK YOU for this awesome TR! :worship: We had picked another country in Epcot for our ceremony and wanted to switch to Italy at the last minute. Your TR was the deciding factor for us to change! I was literally reading it the day before we left on our trip!

wow that is so awesome!! I'd love to see your photos!! Congrats on your wedding!!

Nice to see you back here. Hope married life is agreeing with you. We are going into the final stages for our November Disney wedding. It will be in Epcot - same location as yours - and I will tell you that seeing your photos back then made us decide to use Italy.

We are also using a version of your invitation. I am using the same stick Mickey and Minnie graphics but putting them on our Cards and Pockets invitation. We are using red pockets with white inserts and the invitation will have a black border. I am using the three graphics on the top of the invitation (left side - middle - right side) and then putting a small graphic on the top left hand corner of each of the inserts.

Thanks so much for your trip report from a while back - it has really helped alot of brides on these boards.

Linda

Nice to see you back here. Hope married life is agreeing with you. We are going into the final stages for our November Disney wedding. It will be in Epcot - same location as yours - and I will tell you that seeing your photos back then made us decide to use Italy.

We are also using a version of your invitation. I am using the same stick Mickey and Minnie graphics but putting them on our Cards and Pockets invitation. We are using red pockets with white inserts and the invitation will have a black border. I am using the three graphics on the top of the invitation (left side - middle - right side) and then putting a small graphic on the top left hand corner of each of the inserts.

Thanks so much for your trip report from a while back - it has really helped alot of brides on these boards.

Linda

Your invitations sound beautiful!! I loved those graphics! You are going to love having your ceremony in Italy - (especially without the ugly construction wall blocking one of the bridges!). Enjoy all the planning leading up to the day - the wedding is over before you know it. Your wedding will be beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter