trip to mco

sunnyshine

Born to be on Vacation
Searched as far as I could find .....but could not find a complete answer. My daughter is going to leave 3 days before us (needs to get back to college) . We are trying to find the best way to get her to the airport on a wed. am. Our hotel description on I-Drive says airport shuttle avail. but not sure what this means. Thinking of a Taxi or such cuz she will be alone any ideas on the cost or other alternatives????:jester: :jester:

If your hotel says it provides a courtesy shuttle, what that usually means is that it will provide a car or van to take you to the airport without charge (except for a tip). You just call the front desk the day before to set up the time of departure. Alternative would be a taxi or to hire one of the local limo services ($30 to $50 range for either of those).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter