Trivia, Drinks and Lobster, our 8 night cruise on the Fantasy! Completed 2/9!!

We left Romney Gardens and headed toward our last stop, Brimstone Hill Fortress. It was raining again during our drive, but by the time we reached the fort, the skies had cleared. The path to the fort was insanely narrow and steep, we watched as one vehicle couldn't navigate the turns and we were held up a couple minutes until they straightened up again. Once we arrived at the Fort, we were let loose for about 45 minutes to explore. We headed up the stairs to the fort, these were steep and uneven and as I mentioned before it was hot!! We slowly climbed our way up, but once we were up there, we had these views

There was a nice breeze up at the top and was much more comfortable. The fort was a lot of fun to look at, after getting the obligatory photos and videos, we headed back down so I could visit the gift shop. I didn't find anything inside, but at the snack bar, I met a new friend

Poor, scrawny kitty cat, he was just hanging out, hoping somebody would give him some food. I gave him a little love and then we were headed back to the van for our return to port. Our driver drove us around the rest of the island to get back and also showed us the airport (this was actually kind of weird, he went out of the way to show and talk about the airport, he was very proud of it)! We were then dropped off back at port where we were greeted with the usual vendors. There we a couple of guys with Monkey's that wanted us to get our picture taken with them and a woman who I swear was following us everywhere constantly asking if I wanted my hair braided. We wanted to do some shopping, but we were hungry. We thought about going back to the ship and coming back, but decided to grab something to eat in port.

This is where St. Kitts differed from other places, at least from what we could tell, there were no sit-down restaurants, there was a food court and that was it. We were hungry and so we found a couple of places in the food court. I got a Gyro and fries

This was not a traditional Gyro, but was very tasty, instead of the Tzatziki sauce, the sauce could be best described closest to honey mustard. Side note, I wish the Fantasy and Dream would get a Shawarma station. I love it so much on the Wonder and Magic, I could eat a Gyro every day!! No photo, but DH went to another place and got a surf and turf skewer (steak and shrimp) with fries. He let me have a bite and it was really good. We then stopped at the pharmacy for a bottle of water and then started doing some shopping. I was on the hunt for a Christmas ornament, our tree is pretty much covered in ornaments from our travels (we had to upgrade our tree a few years ago to a revolving one because we ran out of room)! I was not having the best of luck finding one, most of them were pretty cheap looking. However, I did find the St. Kitts Chocolate Factory and had to buy some chocolates for us to share. We didn't eat these until we were home, but they were delicious! If you're ever in St. Kitts, I would recommend stopping by, they had a large variety and a lot of them had rum in them!

At this point, the heat was getting unbearable and I wasn't having much luck finding an ornament. I was also starting to hit the wall of annoyance with the shop owners and vendors, they always want to touch me and I can only say no so many times. I wanted to head back to the ship, but DH knew I would be disappointed if I didn't have my ornament, so he insisted we keep going. I pretty much purchased the first one I found, it's not really what I like, but I got my ornament and I have my St.Kitts keepsake! With that, we were finally going to head back to the ship! It was nap time!!

Final thoughts on our tour, it was a nice way to see the island, I was surprised at how long a drive it took between points, but we had a good time. All of our stops were really crowded, the Fantasy was the only ship in port, I could only imagine how bad it would've been if there had been other ships in port. We felt that we had enough time at all the stops and the views were amazing!

Up Next: Pirate Night

St. Kitts Part 2

When we got back on board, it was time for Movie Quotes Trivia. Fresh off of our win from the day before, we again were victorious and this time picked up the coveted Disney Cruise Line keychain!! After trivia, there wasn't much that interested us, so we went back to the room to take a short nap before the show.

After our nap, it was time to head down to the Walt Disney Theatre. Tonight's show was The Physical Comedy of Max Winfrey.

As with his adult show, it was really funny! During the show, we had the Drink of the Day, the Sunken Treasure, this was really good! Then it was off to play 80's music trivia, we did pretty well, but the winning team got a perfect score! After trivia, it was time for dinner, it was Pirate's Night and this was our first time eating in the main dining room in a few years. We're not big fans of Pirate Night, we usually have dinner in Palo, but again, we weren't able to get a reservation, so Pirate Night menu it was. The menu had changed, so we were hoping it would be better than last time. We were in Animator's Palate on this night and it was a lot of fun, they had different pirate art on all the screens. For starters, DH had the crab cakes

This was really good, very meaty, full of crab, not a lot of filler. Our tablemates were back tonight and our one tablemate got a few of these and that was her dinner! I had the Lime-Marinated Shrimp

These were good, but not a whole lot to them and I wasn't a huge fan of the sides that came with them. We both had the chilled mango soup for our next course

I loved this, DH was not a fan. I miss all the chilled fruit soups that I used to be able to get on our first couple of cruises. Now, I never see them on the menu. For our main courses, DH has the Roasted Strip Loin

He enjoyed this, he said it was cooked a perfect medium rare, but felt the sides were kind of lacking. I had the Jack's Treasure of the Seas Pasta

Wow! This was really good, I loved the shrimp and scallops and the pasta was cooked perfectly. It was very filling and I was only able to eat half of the pasta. We skipped out on dessert, we joined our tablemates at the Pirate's Life for Me game in the D Lounge. This was more of a family event, the hosts were a couple of corny pirates and we had to play games to spell out the world Pearl...spoiler alert...they end things in a tie. It was really cute, but not something we would do again unless we had any children in our party.

We then headed upstairs to find a spot for the fireworks, we normally stand on deck 12 near the rails, but we found a really good spot on deck 11, it was on the steps in the back. They ask those on deck 11 to sit on the ground to watch the show, so we were in the first row of standers, it made for a great view.

While waiting for the show, their would be announcements over and over asking those on deck 11 to please take a seat. When the show first started, a family came up and stood in the back, blocking a bunch of people who were sitting down, people started telling them to sit down, but they refused and it turned into a screaming match. The lady and her mother who were asked to sit, finally came over and stood by me and they were swearing about disrespectful people and all that...I wanted to tell her they missed the announcement and that area was seating only, but she was so angry, I was afraid she would lose her sh*t with me, so I kept my mouth shut and enjoyed the show. After the show, it was time for fireworks

I love the fireworks, but I miss the old soundtrack, it made for a more exciting show! The other benefit of our seats is that we were able to turn around and get to the Pirate buffet in Cabanas with almost no line, but it soon got crazy. I didn't take any photos, but got a couple of different wraps and of course a couple of crepes. DH partook in a turkey leg and a couple of other desserts. With stomachs full, we headed off to bed, we had another early morning and the island I was most excited about...Antigua!

Up Next: It's Lobster time!

Really enjoyed watching your videos! We were also on this cruise and the videos brought back great memories! We probably never crossed paths with you on the cruise - we spent the week relaxing on deck 13 and never played a single game of trivia!

I really should be wrapping presents, but I really hate wrapping them, I'm terrible at it. And since we're not getting together with DH's family for another 2 weeks and I have no idea when I'm getting together with my family...I figure I can continue to procrastinate and write about my favorite day ever!!

Antigua, Part one

We woke up early and found we had arrived in Antigua, I was most excited to visit this island, I have a friend who cruises frequently (on another cruise line, oh the shame!) and she has always said Antigua is her favorite place to visit. We once again chose our excursion through Disney, we picked the Catamaran and Lobster Lunch Cruise. We met in The Tube, grabbed some towels, got our stickers and headed off the ship. It was a short walk to our catamaran and soon we were looking at this view

There were A LOT of people on this excursion, they had 3 separate catamarans all for the excursion, but everything was very organized. We found a place to sit and snapped a quick photo

It was another hot day, but being on the water felt so good, I was so anxious to get to the beach because I just wanted to get in the water. I was ready to jump overboard several times! We started with a nice cruise around the island, our crew pointed out local site, we went by the Sandals Resort, a few other all inclusive resorts, we saw some beautiful homes and scenery.

Soon we were at our first beach stop, I tried taking my shoes off and walking barefoot on the catamaran, but the surface was so hot, I had to wear them off the boat. They were flip flops, so no big deal, I just left them with our towels on the beach. Finally we were able to get in the water, it was heaven!! The water was so cool and felt so good, I didn't want to leave. We swam around, made some new friends and had some drinks (the crew came out on the beach with cocktails and beer, we were very spoiled!)

View from the beach, it was pretty much the one rule we were given, "Do not climb the hill", we stayed away, but it did look neat!

Our ride for the day

View of the first beach, we were the only people here, it was so relaxing! DH was excited to get his new GoPro 8 the day before we left and this was his first time using it, it took some nice pictures

We had about 45 minutes on the beach and then we were all called back to our ships where we would be off to our next destination and to have our lobster lunch. A couple of things happened when we got on board, first, I got back to our stuff and went into our bag to reapply my sunscreen...and it was gone. I know I had put it back in our bag and zipped it up and it was gone. I guess of all the things to take, I'm happy someone took our sunscreen over our wallets that were also in our bag. It was just disappointing, first, I'm super fair skinned and we still had 2 hours left in this excursion (you know where this is headed). I also have really sensitive skin, I have had reactions to a lot of brands of sunscreen, so I spent A LOT of money on this bottle. The second thing that happened is that they couldn't get an accurate count of the guests on our catamaran. The other two had the correct counts and left, but our crew walked around several times counting and then they had to ask people to stay still, stop moving, etc. They finally got the count they wanted and finally we were off. While we were swimming, the crew was working on our lunch, they were grilling lobster on the back and it looked so good! Once we set sail, they starting excusing us by our tables (they had set those up while we on the beach). And then it was time to eat!

Up Next: Lunchtime

Really enjoyed watching your videos! We were also on this cruise and the videos brought back great memories! We probably never crossed paths with you on the cruise - we spent the week relaxing on deck 13 and never played a single game of trivia!

:welcome: Thank you so much for reading and watching! We really loved this cruise, it was my favorite so far. While you never played a single game of trivia, we never made it up to deck 13! I'm hoping to spend some more time on the pool decks on our next cruise!

Antigua, Part two

We were in a buffet line, with the crew serving us everything. We got rice, roasted potatoes, salad and of course LOBSTER with an herb garlic butter.

At the bar, they were also serving beer, champagne, rum punch and captains punch. They also had soda, fruit juice and water on board. It was an open bar and all you can drink. Lunch was amazing, everything tasted so good. I only wish we could've had seconds! While we were eating, we were off to the next beach, this time it was just our catamaran, the other two must've stopped at other beaches. Back in the water we went again, but this time, we took our bag with us. We spent 30 on the second beach and then it was back on board for more drinks and more sailing.

Bunch of random goats on the beach

It was on the trip back that the crew started playing music and with an all you can drink bar, people were starting to get a little crazy! It turned into a dance party with "The Macarena", "Cupid Shuffle" and "Baby Shark" being played among others. Everyone was having a great time, nothing was out of control and it was a lot of fun!

Dance party at the bar

Soon, our excursion was over, we could see The Fantasy up ahead and we were very sad to have to leave, we were the loudest catamaran pulling up to dock and we were getting a lot of stares and laughs from others! We soon docked and said goodbye to our fabulous crew, we were exhausted and I was really sun burnt, but I still managed to hit up one gift shop to buy myself a Christmas ornament. It was then back to the ship and time to take a nap!

Up Next: Halloween Night

So rude and just ridiculous someone taking sunblock let alone going through a bag that doesn’t belong to them, people can afford nice vacations but not some sunblock???
:confused3

Oh my mouth was watering looking at that Lobsta!!!

So rude and just ridiculous someone taking sunblock let alone going through a bag that doesn’t belong to them, people can afford nice vacations but not some sunblock???
:confused3

Oh my mouth was watering looking at that Lobsta!!!

I couldn't believe it either! At first, I thought maybe I left it out of the bag, but then one of the people we were sitting with mentioned that they saw me put it back in there and zip up the bag before we got in the water. Again, I'm just happy they didn't take our wallets which were in the bottom of the bag.

The lobster was amazing!! They put so much garlic butter on there, it was so good!

To those who celebrate...Merry Christmas Eve! We've got a pretty low-key holiday this year. Today, we went and saw Star Wars for the second time and then celebrated with my parents, sister and her family. Tomorrow, we have no plans, but are having both of our parents over for a small dinner. DH's younger sister is coming home in a couple of weeks (she lives in PA), so we won't be celebrating until they come home. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

Antigua, Part Three

We got back on the ship, went back to our room and took a little nap, once we woke up, we showered and got changed for night. It was Halloween night and we had brought costumes to wear, but we were both so sunburnt, neither of us wanted to wear our costumes (we were going to be Jack and Sally). The show in the theatre that night was A Nightmare Before Christmas, but we skipped out on that to rest, we wandered around for a little bit, the tail end of the Mickey's Mouse-Querade Party, popped into some of the other Halloween events, but didn't really do much during this time. This was our third Halloween on the High Seas and while it looks like so much fun for families with kids, my main complaint after every one is that there just isn't enough stuff for the adults. They don't have any adult activities during this time, so if you don't have kids, you don't really have much to do. We finally went up to the pool deck, grabbed a couple Drinks of the Day (Spooky Juice) and watched Coco on Funnel Vision.

Finally, it was time for dinner, tonight we were in Enchanted Garden again, DH and I both started with the California Roll sushi

It was a California Roll, which we both love, nothing really more to say. Next up, we had the BBQ chicken salad

This was really good salad, probably my favorite one we had all week, BUT, it was kind of weird. They just plopped a whole chicken breast on the lettuce, it was sliced or anything. I thought it was strange, but again, it tasted really good! For our main, we both had the Beef Tenderloin

Mine was cooked a little too rare and it was tough to cut, but still edible. It's funny, I didn't realize it at the time, but now going through my notes, I had issues with my steak every single night. Obviously, not to the point where I needed to say anything to our dining team, but it is kind of funny now that I'm looking back :D. We split a couple different desserts (more like DH ate one whole dessert and half of mine)

This was the Salted, Caramel Chocolate Cake, it was basically a chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce. I really enjoyed it, it was a rich cake, but it paired really well with the ice cream

For our second dessert we (and by we, I mean DH) had another Creme Brulee, which he really enjoyed, I didn't even get a bite! We were on our own again for dinner, I felt really bad for our dining team, they tried so hard, but since it was just the two of us, we ate pretty quick and then were off to our next activity, we didn't have much interaction with them that we've had with previous dining teams.

There was no game show tonight, instead, it was the adult show of the magician Eric Jones. He was a previous finalist on America's Got Talent a couple of seasons ago and DH and I were big fans of his. So we were really excited to see his show. We weren't disappointed, it was fantastic. We sat with our tablemates and he did a card trick on our table with them that was really cool. We really enjoyed his show and (spoiler alert) watched his other show in The Tube a couple of nights later.

One of his tricks using audience members. After the show, it was time for Halloween isn't Just For Kids, it started off with a few of the performers doing a dance routine and then the costume contest was going to start. But at this point, we decided to go back to our room. DH was developing a headache, I was so sunburnt and painful and we had another early morning excursion. I was kind of bummed to miss the costume contest because there were so many creative costumes, but I know we made the right decision. We pretty much fell asleep the second we climbed into bed.

Up Next: But Where's the Rum?

I hope that everyone had a great holiday! It was pretty low-key for us, but we got some Disney gift cards that will help us out for our next cruise. I can't believe we'll be getting on The Fantasy again in 2 weeks! We're flying in the day before, hitting up Animal Kingdom on Friday and staying at Gran Destino Tower at Coronado Springs. Then our Star Wars Day at Sea cruise on The Fantasy, we're doing the Eastern Itinerary, so hitting up St. Thomas, Tortola and of course Castaway Cay. Once we disembark, we're going to Epcot for the day and doing Festival of the Arts, staying at Port Orleans Riverside for the night before flying home on Sunday. It's so close now and I'm super excited! I'm going to try my hardest to get this trip report wrapped up before I start the new one. We're having an ice storm today and travel is not recommended, I was supposed to get my hair done, but had to cancel. So, I'm going to pump out as many updates as I can!

San Juan, Part One

We woke up early enough to watch us pull into port, that was the one thing I loved about our stateroom, we had such a cool view from our window, it was like we were on the Captain's bridge!

A lovely rainbow welcoming us into port! We got ready and headed to Cabana's for breakfast , after we had eaten, it was time to head to the Buena Vista Theatre to meet our excursion. For this excursion, we were once again going through Disney and we were doing Casa Bacardi and Old San Juan City Tour-Adults only excursion. This was another sold-out excursion, so there were a lot of us. We got checked in and followed our paddle of power (Timon) to a very nice tour bus. Our first stop, Casa de Bacardi

We were asked to stay on the bus, while our tour guide got our tickets. Once on board, she explained how things worked, she would hand us our glasses, pagers and drink tickets, when our pagers went off, we were able to get on the tram for the tour. We received a welcome drink and explored the pavilion until our pager went off.

After about 15 minutes, our pagers went off and we loaded up in our tram

The tram took us by a couple of their main buildings, before stopping in the tour building

The tour was fairly quick, as with any tour, we learned the history of Bacardi and it's impact on culture and society today. A couple pictures

Of course, any good tour ends with a gift shop and this was no exception. I managed to find a new ornament, but that was all I purchased. We then headed back to the pavilion to use our drink tickets, at this point, the pavilion was packed! When we arrived, it was fairly quiet, but now it was insane. It was a long line to get our drinks, by the time we had them, we had to get back on the bus and drink them on board. I had a traditional mojito and DH had a tropical sunrise (you also had the choice of a cuba libre or a daiquiri), they were very good drinks! Once everyone was on board, it was time to head to our next stop.

Up Next: Rain, rain go away

San Juan, Part Two

Our next stop took us to Castillo San Felipe del Morro. I was assuming this would be similar to exploring the fort in St. Kitts, that our tour guide would let us loose to explore and then we'd meet the bus at a certain time. But no, our tour guide would walk us all over the fort and basically read the signs to us. This was extremely frustrating, some people left our group and explored on their own, I kind of wished we had done this as well, it didn't help that while we were there it started pouring, so part of our time was spent trying to stay dry. As with most tropical storms, the rain didn't last too long and once again, we were off to explore.

Everyone hiding out from the rain. The views of San Juan were beautiful, it really was a fascinating fort, I just wish it was something we could have done more on our own.

Finally, our tour had come to an end. The fort was really neat, I just wish we could've done it on our own pace. The tour guide was just kind of boring and all of her information came from the info boards scattered around. At this point, we had either the option of getting back on the bus and going back to port or we could stay behind and make our way back on our own. We wanted to explore Old San Juan, so we bid our tour guide farewell and headed out to explore!

I will admit, I was kind of disappointed in this tour, I kind of felt that it was poorly organized. Bacardi was a crazy mess and I felt it was super rushed. Then, the whole guided tour at the Fort was just very weird. The main thing was in the write up description, it mentioned a tour of Old San Juan City, but this never happened, so it was kind of a bummer.

After we said goodbye to our tour, we were on the look out for a few things, mainly lunch and the umbrellas. As with all of our other days, it was so hot, so walking around was torture! I will say Old San Juan is a beautiful city, all the cobblestone roads and the views, I loved it. The main thing we were trying to find was the umbrella street, I had seen other photos and was very excited to see it with my own eyes. We were having a difficult time finding it and with the heat, we were both starting to get a little crabby. But we finally found it, and were greeted with this view

It was a little disappointing because the bright, colorful umbrellas were gone, in their place were these. They were still neat to see, but not what I was expecting. They also had the street blocked off and the police were everywhere, so this was as close as we were able to get. But we got a few pictures before we moved on.

We were then on the hunt for some lunch, a friend of mine had recommended a restaurant that they had enjoyed on a previous trip and we just happened to stumble across it on the way. Since I'm almost at the end of my photo limit, I'm going to continue this in my next post!

San Juan, Part Three

Our lunch stop was at a restaurant called Punto de Vista Rooftop Restaurant, it was located on the top floor of the Hotel Milano. I will admit, it looked kind of sketchy at first, but my friend has visited San Juan several times and I knew she wouldn't have recommended it if there were any issues. We walked into the hotel lobby and they led us to an elevator to take us up to the top. The elevator was pretty scary, there was a sign saying you had to hold the close door button and then push the floor you needed. When we got to the top, there was a huge (well, it felt huge) drop before the door opened, then there a flight of stairs to climb up, but then we were at the restaurant.

Because of the rain, the patio was closed, but we still had some decent views from the inside. We were seated and they let us know it was happy hour, and all of their drinks were 2 for 1. We ordered mojitos and pina coladas and had one of each

These were really good, the bartender knew his stuff! We also had an appetizer, we got the empanada sampler

These were amazing, I love empanadas!! I don't get them that often and these were good, I could've eaten these all on my own. There was one of each, chicken, pork, and beef and they were all fantastic! For our main course, I had the bahia fish tacos

Just looking at this photo again, reminds me how good they were. There was this mango sauce that came with them, I asked for separate side of it, it was so good. The french fries were the perfect fries, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. DH had the picadillo with beans and rice

This wasn't what he was expecting (even though I told him), but he said it had really good flavor and he enjoyed it. We were full at this point, so no dessert, so we paid our bill and headed back to the ship. We were about 15 minutes from port, but it was really neat walking through the city and didn't feel like it was that long of a walk. Soon we were greeted with this view

They also had this fun sign right outside the ship

Sadly, we weren't able to get a great shot because our photobomber wouldn't leave, he kept trying to climb on the letters. But after a long, hot day in San Juan, we were ready to get back on the ship.

Final thoughts: Although we weren't huge fans of our excursion, we loved San Juan. I have been attempting to get DH to commit to a Southern Caribbean itinerary out of San Juan and he was never too sure. After visiting, he told me he now wants to do a Southern route and spend a few days in San Juan before or after the cruise. Here, I was so excited....and now DCL isn't doing any Southern Caribbean cruises winter of 2021 :sad1:. Hopefully, we'll get back to San Juan at some point, I would love to stay there a couple of nights and really explore the city.

San Juan, Part Four

We managed to get on board just in time to do the Art of the Theme show tour, we love this tour, the information you learn about the ship and the Imagineers is so neat. However, we learned we will stick with the morning tours. The morning tours usually coincide with the Oceaneer's Club open house and you also get into Palo and Remy, on this tour, we weren't allowed in any of these locations. We still had a good time, but if you're to do this tour, I recommend doing the 9 am one, you get more information and it's more fun!

I left the tour a couple minutes early to get us a spot for our next round of trivia, this was TV Tunes Trivia. We scored a 13 out of 15 and tied with another team. And even though DH sent me up for the tie-breaker, he was the one who knew the answer and thankfully I could read his lips, so we won another set of key chains. I actually wanted to give the key chains to the other group, but they left right away, so I gave them to a couple who had played a lot of trivia, but hadn't won yet. We didn't need 4 key chains, I just like playing trivia.

We then had some time to kill before the show, so we actually spent some time on the pool deck, got some ice cream and chilled in the lounge chairs. Another storm was coming in and there was thunder and lightning, so the pools were evacuated, we sat in some lounge chairs and watched the storm, it was nice and relaxing and kind of cool to watch the lightning strike.

The show tonight was The Hypnosis and Comedy of Ricky Kalmon, he's a staple on DCL and this was at least our third time seeing him, his show is exactly the same, but it's the people on stage who make the show, so it's always enjoyable. There was one older woman who was hysterical, she was the star that night. Our table mate was also in the show, if you've ever seen Ricky Kalmon's show, our table mate was the one who's shoe was Simba (I won't say anymore in case you've never seen the show). It was then time for British music trivia, we met up with our table mates and DH was excited to ask our table mate to check his pockets and have him pull out a ton of napkins out of his pockets! We failed miserably at British music trivia, I pretty much answered the Beatles to every question.

It was then time for dinner, on this night, we were at Royal Court again and it was just the two of us (our table mates were big fans of the ribeye served in Cabanas). Tonight was the Captain's Gala menu, another one of my favorites. We both started with the Tiger Shrimp

These were very tasty, the slaw had apple in it and was very good. Next up was the White Onion Soup, but we missed taking a photo. This was also very good, the only downfall was that I didn't have much of the smoked salmon in my portion. For the main course, of course, we both got the lobster

The lobster was great, but I didn't like the sides. I think next time, I'll try one of the other meals and have a lobster tail on the side. Our last course was the Lava Cake

Oh, this was good, the perfect amount of chocolate and the vanilla ice cream complimented it perfectly. I can't wait to have this again.

After dinner, it was back to The Tube for the 80's Music Challange. This was a fun competition and everyone had a good laugh! We were hungry after the game and the buffet in La Piazza didn't have anything that looked good, we were worried that room service would take forever, so we settled for some pizza and then went to bed.

Up Next: Our last day at sea

Sea Day 3, Part One

Did you think we slept in on this day? Nope, we were up and ready to go and our first stop was breakfast at Enchanted Garden. I like eating here, it wasn't open often on our cruise, but it's a quieter buffet than Cabanas. There was another "Breakfast at Tiffany's" event, so I headed up there to get another glass of blue champagne

There was actually a necklace I had my eyes on, no, not the DCL Tiffany's heart, another one. I have a very fat neck, so I wasn't sure if the chain would be long enough, I waited forever to try and look at it, but the store was just too busy and we had a meeting with royalty, so I didn't get my necklace (it probably wouldn't have fit anyway) and we headed to the atrium.

It was time for our Princess Meet & Greet. We had 4 princesses to meet with, Ariel, Cinderella, Belle and Tiana. We went down and got in line, the cast member asked for our name and we wound up being first in line, we were able to get in and out very quickly

Even though our meetings were quick, we still got a lot of personal attention, we had fun conversations with all of the princesses. After meeting the Princesses, we were off to get some pampering, we had appointments booked at Senses Spa. I was getting a facial and DH was getting a massage. We both loved our treatments, I love the facials on DCL, my skin always feels so good after them. DH enjoyed his massage, we had them write down the products that were recommended and we were done! We had planned on relaxing on the pool deck after this, but surprise, it was pouring rain when we headed out of the spa. We did hang out in the hot tub for a little bit, but then we got hungry, so we headed to Cabanas for lunch.

After lunch, we decided to try Sweet on You for some ice cream, I got Cupcake flavor, which tasted exactly like a vanilla cupcake and DH got the Chocolate Strawberry. The ice cream was very good, this was our only visit to Sweet on You, I wanted to try some of the cupcakes and other desserts, but never had a chance, maybe in a couple of weeks! We then quickly ran down to the future cruise desk and filled out our place holder, thankfully since we were doing a place holder, we didn't the insane wait, we just filled out our card and put it in the box!

It was time for our last tasting, we did the Mojito and Caipirinha tasting. I was really looking forward to this, I love Mojito's and while I've never had a Caipirnha, I thought I would enjoy them. Sadly, I was not a big fan of this tasting, I liked the original Mojito and one other one, but wasn't a fan of the other drinks

Okay, so obviously, we really started slacking at this point, no photos of the drinks and my notes don't even have the names. I don't know if this is because we were getting to the end of our trip or because we just really weren't fans of this tasting. After the Mojito tasting, the weather finally cleared up and we hit the pools and finally got our first ride on the Aquaduck for this trip. We had another ice cream cone and then it was time to get ready for the show and dinner. The show for this night was Believe, it's cute, but not one of my favorites. The one nice thing about this night and the violinist who was on board was playing prior to the show starting, she was amazing!

Up Next: Oh great, now I'm a celebrity

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter