Trying to get Membership Number.

I got my points a few hours after I got all my needed information, 7 days after closing. Wonder why some people have such different experiences? Could it be the title companies?

What title company did you use

Yes it was the deed was recorded with the county 1/29. I called member admin. Thanks I know today hasn’t been an easy day for them but it was a very “undisney” call and now I am nervous with something being wrong.

Any luck? Have you heard from anyone since?

It took a full 3 weeks for my account to be set up after the deed was recorded. I just got my account info yesterday and logged in to see my beautiful points!!!
Ours was recorded on 1/26 so you really shouldn't be far behind.

My contract closed on 1/29 and the deed was recorded on 1/30. I'm still waiting on the DVC paperwork with my ID #, etc. so I can login to the DVC account online. I do want to book a trip! I e-mailed the DVC resale company and they said it would take 2-3 weeks - it's been a day over 3 weeks. I guess I'll wait to see if I get anything tomorrow, then call after work if I don't receive anything.

My contract closed on 1/29 and the deed was recorded on 1/30. I'm still waiting on the DVC paperwork with my ID #, etc. so I can login to the DVC account online. I do want to book a trip! I e-mailed the DVC resale company and they said it would take 2-3 weeks - it's been a day over 3 weeks. I guess I'll wait to see if I get anything tomorrow, then call after work if I don't receive anything.
My paperwork reached disney on friday, 2/9. I called last friday 2/16 and they had entered my info that morning. I was able to get my membership number at that time. I called back that evening and they gave me my login. My points showed up the next day.
Its up to Disney at this point, not the resale company.
I would call disney. Make sure you ask for member administration. (not member services). 1-800-800-9800

My paperwork reached disney on friday, 2/9. I called last friday 2/16 and they had entered my info that morning. I was able to get my membership number at that time. I called back that evening and they gave me my login. My points showed up the next day.
Its up to Disney at this point, not the resale company.
I would call disney. Make sure you ask for member administration. (not member services). 1-800-800-9800

Ok, I appreciate it! I will call tomorrow.

Ok, I appreciate it! I will call tomorrow.
Even after you get the info. from DVC in the mail you’d need to call for the activation code anyway to get your online account access set up. When you call it doesn’t hurt to mention that you want to book a trip.

If you are still waiting for a membership number I would call Member Administration today. I closed last Thursday and had my account set up yesterday as a new owner. That was 43 days from offer accepted to points in the account.

If you are still waiting for a membership number I would call Member Administration today. I closed last Thursday and had my account set up yesterday as a new owner. That was 43 days from offer accepted to points in the account.

Yes, thank you! I called today and everything is complete. It took less than 10 minutes. Apparently, they did send the letter, but they had the wrong address, which was odd. Anwyay, it’s official! :-)

Someone here said 8 days and mine was ready 8 days after closing, which for you would be Tuesday. I just needed to provide member administration (option 2, option 3 when calling) the prior owner's contract (club id) number. Once I got my member number, they transferred me over to member services who gave me my club ID number and the activation code. They wouldn't give me my husband's activation code though - he had to call himself. That was pretty comical as he doesn't do any of the disney stuff (even though we use his account for everything) - he told me he was so flustered on the phone!

Where would I find the sellers club id? Would it be in the closing docs?

Where would I find the sellers club id? Would it be in the closing docs?

Should be in the closing documents or offer papers for the contract number that you purchased. I don't think you can get the sellers club ID though, nor should you.

Should be in the closing documents or offer papers for the contract number that you purchased. I don't think you can get the sellers club ID though, nor should you.
In my experience the sellers club ID was the contract number and it stayed the same when it was transferred to me.

In my experience the sellers club ID was the contract number and it stayed the same when it was transferred to me.

I have multiple contracts and they are different from my member ID's for the contract. Contract Numbers are public record and Member ID's aren't.

I have multiple contracts and they are different from my member ID's for the contract. Contract Numbers are public record and Member ID's aren't.
Yes I get that, but club ID and member numbers are two different things. The poster was asking about club ID so I provided information about club ID which is the contract number.

Do resale purchasers get any type of DVC card at all?

So I just bought resale, what would I need a card for? I don’t get any perks and I don’t need a card to make a res. Just wondering what I would even use it for.

Resale owners get a white digital card you can either print out yourself or take a picture. You can use it for TOWL at BLT, pool hopping where it is allowed, and rent movies at community center.

Its been 8 days since our deed was recorded -or 6 week days. Is it too early to call?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!