Trying to Understand Specialty Dinner Packages

kerry1379

Mouseketeer
If I purchase the specialty dinner package (for example, the 3 night specialty dining package), do I get to choose which 3 restaurants I want to be in? In scouring through many threads here and on another forum, I have come to the impression that I don't get to pick. Rather, Royal Caribbean assigns them. Is my impression correct? Or am I way off? Thank you for your help!

If I purchase the specialty dinner package (for example, the 3 night specialty dining package), do I get to choose which 3 restaurants I want to be in? In scouring through many threads here and on another forum, I have come to the impression that I don't get to pick. Rather, Royal Caribbean assigns them. Is my impression correct? Or am I way off? Thank you for your help!

You get to pick. At least, that's how it has always worked for us. If there is an a la crate specialty you get a $30pp (I think that's the amount) credit and just pay any overages.

I think if you book ahead of time, they make a reservation for you on the first or second night, but you can change that on board.

We had onboard credit so I waited until we were onboard to book the specialty restaurants. They talked me into the 3 restaurant package for $85 per person. I was able to choose Chops, Izumi hibachi, and Sabor and the woman at Chops took care of all 3 reservations for me for whichever day and time we wanted (based on availability). It was easier than I thought and was a good value, considering the prices individually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter