Turndown at VGF?

TheMickey5

Earning My Ears
Do they do turn down services nightly at the villas? If so, do you have to request it?
TIA

No. It still gets the same DVC services as all other resorts. AKV Concierge is the only one with nightly turn down.

We were just there and did get nightly turn down service. We had a cash reservation so maybe that's why.

You are correct, you received turn down because of your cash reservation. DVC points stays do not get the service at VGF.

:earsboy: Bill

No. It still gets the same DVC services as all other resorts. AKV Concierge is the only one with nightly turn down.

We got nightly turndown service at BCV last time and we were staying on points. I have no idea why we got it-the first night the maid knocked on the door and after she left, I asked DH what she wanted-"She wanted to give us turn down service, but I turned her down." After that we came back every night to find our bed turned back and chocolates. I don't know why we got it-we did have a couple glitches at check-in with our MBs, but we didn't complain.

We have turn down service every night. First one to the bedroom turns down.

Come to think of it she turns me down every night. :duck:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter