Delete Thread

How am I so late to the update?! GRR. The trip is so so close!! I love CSR, but I totally get changing to POR to help with your plans! SO happy for you that things seem to be falling into place :cutie::cutie: All of your plans look amazing!

5/4-Homecomin, Sanaa
Park: AK (Party for the Planet)

5/5-Garden Grill, La Hacienda De San Angel
Park: Epcot

5/6-Cali Grill brunch, Skipper's Canteen
Park: MK

5/7-1900 Park Fare, Citricos
Park: MK

5/8-F&G, Yachtsman
Park: Epcot

5/9-Dluxe Burger, Boma
Par
k: AK

You have some GREAT ADRs booked! I'm particularly interested in hearing your report of 1900 Park Fare, I've always wanted to eat there but have never had to the right travel partner lol!

Following and you are like me as far as being indecisive. You remember how many times I changed my dining plans last trip. Lol.

Lol. Meant to add that Chris loves the wine and garlic seasoning from there. He bought a bottle and brings it whenever we go to outback. Lol.

Lol yes! Would it even be a good Disney plan if you didn't change your mind 100 times beforehand? :rotfl: Let's just say I already changed things back around...
Lol. We are good at changing things that's for sure. Can't wait to read more.

Lol our waitress must've been doing a terrible job of selling it to us because I didn't even know they sold the seasoning until people told me on here. But that does explain why she left it at the table the entire meal...:scratchin

I'm going to have to make a post to disregard the last post soon because we're back at CSR now. :laughing:
You are allowed to,use it while you're there. Chris liked it so much that we asked about it once. Lol. He gets it ever time he runs out. A bottle lasts forever though.

Lol. I had a feeling that you would change. Lol.

May trip: Nothing new, still moving around ADRs. The AP discount didn't really work out for us because there's nothing left for our dates at CSR or any other hotels I'd want to stay at. The site is still being glitchy so I can't even see if I can modify the reservation we alreay have, and I haven't been looking forward to waiting on hold so I haven't called.

Uggh! I hate the glitchiness of the Disney site sometimes.

With the flights I have now we get in around 10 am Fri, and leave around 8 pm Mon. We'd probably do HHN/Universal the first 2 days, then F&W, MNSSHP, and Toy Story Land the next 2.

Best. Weekend. Ever!

LOVE MARTINI
Love at first sip! Malibu Rum, peach schnapps, cranberry juice, and fresh strawberries.

d6g3cRjl.jpg

It's so pretty!! I looks like an awesome drink.

I was unsure about this because I love bananas foster, but don't like white chocolate. However wanting to see fire won out :rotfl:

:rotfl2: That would be exactly why I'd order this.

Because this week we flipped our dates (don't we always end up doing this at some point in the planning process? :scratchin), and changed our hotel!

I'm shocked! :laughing: Sounds like a good choice though!

Because this week we flipped our dates (don't we always end up doing this at some point in the planning process? :scratchin), and changed our hotel!
It wouldn't be one of your trips if you weren't changing hotels/dates! :laughing:

I think Port Orleans would be my preferred mod, just based off pictures and what I've read. I just have a feeling. I'd like to try either side sometime.

I'm also trying to work in a weekend trip to the real New Orleans this year... :)

Sounds like fun! I wish I could have been there for Party for the Planet! I would have died to get one of those Tiffins talks too!

Glad you also were able to get the FoP fastpass!

Sounds like a fun trip for sure! Makes me want to book another one for May...and I haven't even left for our March trip yet! :)

I haven’t been on here in a while so I didn’t know that you added segment to last PTR. I am currently living vicariously through your trips and planning. I am so excited that you are going again. This trip sounds amazing. Like I said I am living my Disney love through you. So I will be sure to follow along. Random thing but I got haunted mansion ears made for me for Disneyland next week. We are only going for one day so I probably won’t wear them again for a while. They should go to a haunted mansion fan home. Do you want them I can send them to you.

We're nearing the 50 day mark!

WOO HOOO! SO CLOSE!

Once I dropped that I realized if I switched back we could stay in a preferred king room at CSR for about the price as we were spending to stay at PORS.

AHMAZING.

Prior to this refurb we have stayed in Casitas before (booked a standard room and got lucky), and we really liked the closeness to everything.

Closeness = life. Ok, thats a little dramatic... but you get my point. I love casitas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!