Tusker & H&V Reservations

Amanda2025

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been able to book Tusker House breakfast or lunch or H&V breakfast for the last week in Nov & first week in Dec?

Has anyone been able to book Tusker House breakfast or lunch or H&V breakfast for the last week in Nov & first week in Dec?

i have Tusker nov 28th and i saw a breakfast for H&v come up for the 26th yesterday but im looking for lunch or dinner. H&V is wacky that week- i have my choice of times all Tgiving week, and June 30th (the day tsl opens)- but not the week after thanksgiving.

I didn't look for breakfasts, I got H&V for 11:20 lunch on the 26th (hoping to cancel and replace with a lunch at Sci-Fi if I can ever find a reservation), and early dinner at Tusker House on the 30th.

I just wanted to say hi to another Amanda# - who also books H&V breakfast and Tusker b/lunch. :) (Good luck with the ADRs!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter