Tusker House Schoolroom

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
Keep meaning to post this which came through on Deb Wills' ALL EARS newsletter last week:

<i>Beginning March 17, the Tusker House at Disney's Animal Kingdom will test a fixed-price, all-you-can-eat family style plated lunch, called the "Tusker House Schoolroom". The seating will be banquet-style, like you find at Epcot's Biergarten, where multiple families are seated together at large tables.

The meal will include entertainment in the form of an Explorer Character who will tell stories and an African musician.

There will be two seatings per day at noon and 2:00pm. Prices: $16.99 + tax - Adults, $8.99 + tax - Children (includes a refillable non-alcoholic beverage). Priority seatings are not yet available but will be by the 17th.</i>

Ummmm interesting Deb. I wonder what the food will be like? It may make a pleasant change, and I will try it out if the reviews are any good. Carolyn

Deb
That does sound interesting.Mine teens are too old for somthing like that now I think,but I would like to have tried it when they were younger:)

I saw that too Deb, it sounds really good and a bit different to other character meals..I'm impressed with Tusker House food anyway so if we ever get back I'd try it!!

Fiona - of course you'll get to back. We just need to work on Steve a little....... ;)

...our car is in the garage having it's engine stripped for the third time in a year, probably at least a new head gasket again, £1 000+ I'm not that hopeful in the forseeable future Debbie!!

Oooh, oooh...... is that like that 'School Dinners' restaurant in London where the waitresses dress in schoolgirl outfits with little short skirts and........

Guess not.

I can dream, can't I?

Kev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter