Tutto Gusto - no longer a relaxing adult wine bar

I wonder if they just had the witch of a waitress we had last time and the kids were just overextended and the parents had their fill. On our visit, The hostess stand told us 5 minutes...we waited outside in the hot sun 20+ minutes for a table. Then, our waitress ignored our table. She was nasty from the get go. Then, we couldn’t flag her down for additional food or drink, we sat there for over a half hour with dirty dishes all over the table after our meal then too (gave up on ordering anything additional after a long wait) trying to get our bill and even the manager was lazy when we flagged him down to help and just brushed us off and said the waitress would help
us shortly. Our kiddo eventually got fussy after no food, nothing to do for 40 minutes. She was a saint most the visit, considering. I was tempted to let her tantrum so maybe THEN we’d finally get some attention from the waitress but my husband took kiddo out while I finally stormed up to the manager quite ticked and said I wasn’t waiting one more minute just to get our bill. Even the most well behaved kids will break down with the crap slow and inattentive service there.

our waitress ignored our table. She was nasty from the get go. Then, we couldn’t flag her down for additional food or drink, we sat there for over a half hour with dirty dishes all over the table after our meal then too (gave up on ordering anything additional after a long wait) trying to get our bill and even the manager was lazy when we flagged him down to help and just brushed us off and said the waitress would help
us shortly. Our kiddo eventually got fussy after no food, nothing to do for 40 minutes. Sh

I thought OP said this was about the wine bar? Didn't think they served full meals there.

I agree with others, there is nothing Disney can do about it, it's up to the parents to discipline their kids. I'm of the age where disciplining a kid was not saying to them "now Johnny let's talk about why you are misbehaving" and more of "you know how to behave don't make me take you to the bathroom". My kid once got up in a restaurant and put himself in the corner. I was with my Mama at the time and we both just looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders since neither one of us had seen him do anything wrong. Turns out he was thinking of doing something wrong and was pretty sure he wasn't going to be able to resist so he just went ahead and punished himself. He was about 3 years old. Of course, I did not leave him in the corner, as soon as he got up and walked over and stood I went and got him. Evidently whatever he was thinking about doing wasn't bathroom worthy since he didn't take himself there.
This made me giggle and reminds me of the time our cat, kitten at the time, put himself into time out. I came downstairs to find him sitting in the corner behind the front door, nose pressed firmly against the wall. I gave him a weird look and continued on into the kitchen where I found both his food and water bowls knocked over. He'd punished himself for making a mess.

My DS used to put himself in time out on occasion as a toddler/preschooler. He no longer does it at 10 years old, although I sometimes wish he would!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!