Two Bedrooms @OKW with entrance to bathroom --laundry room?

P

Pa@okw95

Can anyone please tell me how I can find out what buildings at OKW have 2 bedrooms with two entrances to the master bathroom. That is the regular entrance and the one that goes through the laundry room?? Thank you.

All buildings above #30 have 2 entrances to the bath. The original buildings (below #30) all have 1 entrance. Just request a unit with 2 doors to the bath! Good Luck!

Doc
doc@wdwinfo.com

Doc - What about building #30? It is neither above nor below 30. (Don't you just hate smarty pants questions from software guys)

:D, You software guys are just too sharp!! I intentionally posted it that way 'cause I couldn't remember (senior moment!), but you forced me to look it up. ;) Building 30 (and above) has 2 entrances to the master bath. Bldgs 11-29 were the original phase of construction. The subsequent buildings all have the laundry room access in 1 and 2BR villas.

You caught me!!

Doc
doc@wdwinfo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter