Two-Day Ticket

GNRMatt

Earning My Ears
I see on the Disneyland website that they sell 1 and 2 day tickets that are on your phone (not printed). If I wait until I get to the hotel/park, are the prices the same? Will I get a printed ticket then? Do they have 2 day ticket options at the hotels/park? Is there a 3 day option?

There's a few deals online that may not be available at the ticket booths. Certain travel agencies and companies will have discounts sometimes so you may want to price out if someplace like Klook is cheaper. You should get a printed ticket no matter where you buy it (they'll print out at the turnstiles if you bought online).

No 3 day tickets are available. But if you're going for three days, you may want to look at an annual pass. The Silver pass will be cheaper than 3 days using tickets on most occasions. If you need to go on a day that's blocked out, just buy the ticket for that day and pay the difference later to upgrade it later assuming it's not the 3rd day that's blocked out.

That's an interesting idea. I'm looking to be there on Oct 13, 14 and 15. It looks like the first day (Oct 13) is blocked out, but the other two days are valid for Silver. So, you're saying I can buy a 1 day ticket on 10/13 for $639HK and then during that day go to a customer service location and upgrade it to a Silver pass for $639HK more (difference between the annual pass cost and the one day ticket already puchased)? Is there any specific place in the park to go to do this? Can I do it at one of the hotels?

You should be able to do it at the Magic Access Center right next to Animation Academy. I advise doing it as soon as possible so you get all the discounts but check how they'll handle the blockout date if you decide to leave the park and return. On your third visit to the park, you can go back to the Magic Access Center to pick up a Donald pin.

I see on the Disneyland website that they sell 1 and 2 day tickets that are on your phone (not printed). If I wait until I get to the hotel/park, are the prices the same? Will I get a printed ticket then? Do they have 2 day ticket options at the hotels/park? Is there a 3 day option?

Can't imagine you will need 3 days in the park. 2 days is more than sufficient to cover HKDL, especially with the castle currently covered up by scaffolding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!