Two sisters need help deciding which dinner show to attend.....

Which dinner show is better?

• Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue

• The Spirit of Aloha

Results are only viewable after voting.

Walsh Girls Luv WDW

Earning My Ears
My sister and I are going back to WDW in Dec 2004. One of the things we can not decide on is which dinner show to attend. My sister is 24 and I am 27, and we will not be bringing any children. We would like to know which show would be better between the Hoop Dee Doo musical revue or The Spirit of Aloha. Please help us make the right decision. Thanks in advance for all of your help.

:confused: :crazy: :confused3 :rolleyes1 :earboy2:

Went to both last year. IMO Hoop Dee Doo is more entertaining and the food is much, much better.

I've done both, and IMO, Hoop De Doo is much much better. Show was better, food was better. My dh and I really liked it!

I haven't been to HDDR, but have only heard good things. I have been to the Luau and think it is a waste of money. The food is okay, but the storyline of the show is really lame.

I haven't been to HDDR, but have only heard good things. I have been to the Luau and think it is a waste of money. The food is okay, but the storyline of the show is really lame.

Get's our vote,been 14 times to HDDR and 3 time's to Luau.::yes:: :wave2:

Dinner show-

Hi Walsh girls, and welcome to the Boards. Our whole family loves the HDD - the food is very good and the Pioneer Hall Players do a great job entertaining. It is "all you can eat" with tax and tip included. Enjoy!! Bob

We've also been to both and HDD wins HANDS DOWN! I wish I had read opinions about the Luau before we wasted our time and money going to see it last August. It just isn't as spirited and fun as the HDD (and I'm being kind)!

Thank you to everyone how has helped in our decision. We are going to make a PS for the HDDR.

Thanks again for all of your help!!!

:wave2: :chat: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Went to the Spirit of Aloha show last week. Probably wouldn't do it again. It was nothing special, food was ok , show ok but kind of corny and annoying in the beginning. Not worth the money.

The Sea World luau was better.

We've done the HDDR 4 times and LOVE it. We will be there for our DD's 5th B-Day. We are having then bring out a cake to her and sing! Food is great. We are trying the Laui for the first time the first night we get there. We are worried because there has been a lot of negative feedback but will try it for the kids. They like Lilo and Stitch.:D

On the first night of every Disney vacation my family takes we kick it off with the Hoop Dee Doo Review!

We absolutely love it!

Disney Ron

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter