Two way Radio - Help?

stellablue19

Earning My Ears
I bought a pair of Motorola T5320 two-way radios today, but I'm not sure how well they will work at DW.

They have 14 channels, but no subchannels. Will we be able to communicate with these, or will we just be able to hear other peoples' conversations?

:confused:

I had the same question before I bought my Motorola Ts200's with subcodes. Everyone I talked to advised me to get ones with subcodes. We used them with no interference in July. I still would like to know if I actually needed the subcodes.

We have had some instances of hearing other people on our two-ways, but actually it's not that big a deal. It's not like people are having especially long conversations, usually just a few comments back and forth. If we weren't sure if it was someone in our group or not -- we just asked. Often the other people never broke through again, so I guess they must have changed channels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter