Typical weather for Thanksgiving week?

Hi, I don't know where you are coming from so I'll compare it to the North East. I am a 24 year resident that lives about 80 miles due west of WDW and go a lot. DVC, AP etc.
November can be cold or warm. The last few years it's been fairly temperate with temps averaging about 70-80 degrees in the day and high 50's to low 60's at night. There have been years I've had my AC on and years I've had my heat. :-) How's that for a solid answer. LOL

Mid to late November is normally fairly warm and not as humid so most northern to mid west visiters find it lovely and usually ok to swim. Disney's pools are heated to 84 but you usually won't catch the locals swimming. ;-)

Plan to pack a bit of everything and watch local weather not the weather channel (Wesh news channel 8 in Orlando is good) right before you go for last minute changes to what you are bringing.

No matter what time of year you come, always bring sun screen.

What's the typical weather for Thanksgiving week? Is it usually pool weather?
There really isn't any "typical weather" then. It could be hot and humid. It could be cold. It could rain. Probably the best suggestion anybody can offer is to just check weather.com for the monthly averages, which will give you a range to consider. Even at that, its based on past results which has no bearing on this year.

went during thanksgiving last year!
Need a light jacket/sweatshirt/cardigan/anything with sleeves in the morning and when the sun goes down.

i remember one day my DBF and i went back to magic kingdom after our mid-day break and chose to not bring any bags or jackets....little bit of a mistake. and this was the Wednesday before thanksgiving.

We have swam before during this time. Coming from Ohio, but it’s hard to plan time at the pool. I plan it for a Tuesday morning and it’s too chilly, so we go on a Friday afternoon instead. Need flexibility . Some years we wear 7 pairs of pants and 2 shorts. Other years 4 pairs of pants and 5 shorts. A light jacket will help on chilly days.

we wore tank tops and shorts for thanksgiving and got a little sunburnt on our shoulders! haha but at night, some nights we needed a light jacket or sweater. we did swim during the day at the pool...sometimes at night it could get a little chilly for the pools, but they keep them warm all year, its just COLDDDD when you get out on the walk back to your room haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!