UCF Discounted Tickets- Please Help!!

Disnerd23

Earning My Ears
So, story time:
UCF has discounted tickets at their SGA desk, and are only available for purchase with a UCF student ID. Our friend bought us 4 of UCF's MK 1-day tickets, and we had planned to go on March 10th. However, the tickets say "1-Day MK Value Season" in tiny print on the back, and I know March 10th is in the Regular season ticket bracket. But when the friend bought the tickets, they told her the regular expiration date, but they did not say anything about it not working during Regular season days.
So, my concern is: Is it valid on March 10th? I looked at an old ticket I had, (another Mk 1-day bought from Disney,) and it does not specify the season the ticket was for. (I assume UCF's tickets have the park on back so the ticket reseller know what the ticket is.) Would I have to upgrade the tickets?? I really hope not, because the whole point of buying UCF tickets was to save money.
Thanks for your help!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter