Ultimate Dining on Harmony of the Sea

everylastbreath

DIS Veteran
Booked the ultimate dining because I wanted to book my dinners prior to the cruise and found that you can't book until you are actually on the cruise - We have a suite so we will have Concierge but will I have any trouble getting reservations?? Party of 5? I don't want to spend the money for it and find I can't get into any restaurants

I don't recall the restaurants being so crowded that you'd never get a spot, so you should be ok.

If however, you find that you can't book any restaurants I'd speak to your concierge or guest services to see what they can do for you. And don't forget that you can eat lunch at some of the restaurants on sea days.

Being in a suite the Concierge host can often do wonders for getting you into a restaurant. Failing that, there's always Coastal Kitchen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter