Ultimate Disney Christmas Package???

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
I just saw this today. Anyone book this and can say if its a decent discount or is just a poorly veiled average discount for this time of the year? I'm frustrated I can't check out pricing online and have to call which I don't have time to do while at work.

I am wondering the same thing myself. We have DVC and are booked the same dates but I am contemplating switching over to this package. If it truly includes the MVMCP tickets that is worth over $400 and I am intrigued by the emh at Pandora. Wonder if it is exclusive to those only with this particular package. If it is - then I may be in for this deal. Also wondering if it actually includes the Xmas eve dinner. I have spoken to 2 different people at Reservations and neither could answer my questions. Also want to be able to upgrade the MYW tickets in this package to Annual passes.

Where are you seeing this offer?
I'd love to know the details of the offer like minimum night stay and minimum park ticket?
Dates?

the write up on the package offer for example is $2775 (2 adults, one junior and 1 child) the MVMCP tickets alone would be $459.03 and the 4 day MYW with hopper would be $1789.22 those 2 items alone add up to 2248.25. so 526.75 is the remainder for hotel accomodations at Coronado Springs and sounds like they are throwing in the exclusive night-time access to Pandora; the character meet n great at DHS; the Xmas eve dinner at Epcot and of course the Xmas morning gift.
When you break the numbers down it appears to be an intriquing package. Now if I can ever get some one at Disney Reservations who knows about it.... ha, ha

I posted this on the other duplicate thread too:

I called and the resort choices are very limited. CSR is available but only on the executive suites. I got a quote for CBR for approx. $2100. If you are going to MVMCP and going on those specific dates we could see that the rooms are discounted. But given the construction going on at CBR and that we are not huge fans on the CBR room decor we did not book. Hope this helps.

OK I called Disney about this package. It doesn't work for us because it is only for those very specific check-in and check-out dates and cannot be extended to accommodate our travel period. But I was curious about the actual holiday stuff being offered because the descriptions on the website are so vague.

The "exclusive nighttime access to Pandora" is from 9-11pm on Dec. 22. Park hours haven't been extended for this week in December yet (and they surely will be), so I'm personally wondering if those are just EMH that haven't been announced yet, or if it really will only be open to those under this package. I already had AK planned for that day, so I guess we'll see.

The "exclusive holiday character experience" at Hollywood Studios is taking place at the Sunset Showcase (where Club Villain has been) from 9am-3pm on Dec. 23. No further details available.

The "exclusive Christmas Eve dinner celebration" at Epcot will be a buffet with live entertainment. There will be two seatings, 4:30pm and 8pm, but the 4:30 option is already fully booked. She didn't have info about where the actual dinner is taking place, or what kind of food or entertainment will be offered.

The "special holiday gift" will be seasonal items & treats in a Santa bag, delivered to your resort room on Christmas.

Hm this is interesting thanks for the info Ashley Marie. Anyone have luck getting a room @ Boardwalk Inn with this promotion?

This is a weird offer. Since when does Disney need to offer special discounts for Christmas week? It’s almost like they just want people to get excited about a Disney vacation, not actually book this offer.

This is a weird offer. Since when does Disney need to offer special discounts for Christmas week? It’s almost like they just want people to get excited about a Disney vacation, not actually book this offer.

It is unusual. I'm hoping it means that the week before Christmas is not looking like it'll be as crowded as predicted. With Christmas on a Monday (which hasn't happened in years), I think most school breaks are beginning the weekend before Christmas, with school still in session the week prior. Usually kids are off earlier.

We changed our room only at GF to this package. We will hold the tickets as we have AP's and then use them towards renewal. Friends decided to join and called sometime Thursday and was told the package was sold out at all resorts.

It is unusual. I'm hoping it means that the week before Christmas is not looking like it'll be as crowded as predicted. With Christmas on a Monday (which hasn't happened in years), I think most school breaks are beginning the weekend before Christmas, with school still in session the week prior. Usually kids are off earlier.

Yes, that is totally what I am hoping for! Fingers Crossed!:cool1:

Staying at Pop Century Dec. 17-23.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts