Ulu Cafe menu

ngl

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a recent photo of the menu? Going back to Aulani in 2 weeks (YAY!) and luckily we get to check 2 bags per person for free so packing many non-perishables like cereal but cannot recall if they have Mickey Waffles at Ulu, which of course the kids love. Thanks in advance if you know!

I don’t think they have waffles, but they do have a variety of pastries, mickey shaped spam musubis is the only mickey shaped item there (there might be a mickey shaped cookie or pastry)

Makahiki character breakfast (buffet) has mickey waffles...but thats a rather steep price to pay if all you wanted was waffles.

If you didn’t notice it or it wasn’t there the last time you were at aulani, they have mickey shaped shave ice at aulani now too.

I don’t think they have waffles, but they do have a variety of pastries, mickey shaped spam musubis is the only mickey shaped item there (there might be a mickey shaped cookie or pastry)

Makahiki character breakfast (buffet) has mickey waffles...but thats a rather steep price to pay if all you wanted was waffles.

If you didn’t notice it or it wasn’t there the last time you were at aulani, they have mickey shaped shave ice at aulani now too.
As you mention, there was (in June anyway) a Mickey shaped mac nut brownie, too. I had the musubi and the brownie on our arrival day!! LOL Also, not at Ulu, but the snack shack on the beach has Mickey head pretzels.

I don't recall Mickey waffles at Makahiki--I thought they were Stitch? And they had Iron Man red velvet waffles (with warm coconut syrup....yum!). But I could be wrong or they could be different on different days.

the mickey waffles are easy to miss at makahiki at least every time I’ve been there they’ve always been in the “kids” section (so smaller sized waffles)...I wouldn’t doubt that they might rotate them

the only food bit that surprises me is that the only moana themed one I’ve ever seen was a cupcake at ulu cafe...they have a perfect oppurtunity for a “take my money” set up that for whatever reason they’re even slower to do than frozen (maybe they just don’t want to overdo it...)

the shave ice is in one of the 2 food shacks in the pool area (can’t quite remember the name) there is of course an extra charge for the mickey shape shave ice. whenever I saw someone with shave ice I’d say 90% of the time it was mickey shaped...although the other 10% might simply have eaten the ears first.

We just returned yesterday! No Mickey waffles at Ulu (we did see them at Makahiki breakfast). There were Mickey-cut PB&J in the Keiki grab and go fridge at Ulu as another option. I actually got that for my own breakfast our last day.

Thanks so much! I don't remember them at Ulu either. Looking forward to seeing the Iron Man waffles. Thanks all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter