*Un*Official Dis Family Reunion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my tickets and look forward to seeing everyone! I am glad this was the day I decided to buy tickets because I was able to get the VIP package. When I had last looked it was sold out. It feels lovely to be planning a trip again.
Looking forward to seeing you again Heather! Its been too long.

Well, I went ahead decided to fly down instead of drive. I figured it'd be easier to do, especially since I'm staying on-property and will likely remain generally confined to property (thought I might sneak out to Domu...gotta have my wings and ramen) and Magical Express will still be a thing during this time.

Also, by the time you add up parking fees and gas, it's not much cheaper than the cost of the ticket anyway (based on traveling from Atlanta to Orlando), so I might as well travel "passively" for the roughly the same money.

Hi everyone,

I reached out to Danielle, and she's unable to update the first posts with the September DIS Family Reunion information. I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. Please feel free to start a new thread for the September event. I'll link the new thread to this post for anyone that has this thread bookmarked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!