Unable to book Aulani

pccs123

Earning My Ears
Thanks for any help. When trying to book Aulani through the DVC website, it won't let me select room type.

Does that mean the DVC vacation villas are all booked??
When trying to book even at different months for 2013, it still comes up as unable to select room.

Any help is appreciated.

What web browser are you using? Lately I have been having to log onto the DVC website with Firefox because IE is not working right... maybe try that?

If it shows some or all nights grayed out/x'd out then it's filled and you may waitlist. It will also tell you the points that would be required if that waitlist would fill.

Thanks for any help. When trying to book Aulani through the DVC website, it won't let me select room type.

Does that mean the DVC vacation villas are all booked??
When trying to book even at different months for 2013, it still comes up as unable to select room.

Any help is appreciated.

I just checked and was initially shocked at seeing the changes to the website - but beyond that - you're right - there is something wrong with the selection drop-down list for Aulani!!!:scared: You can't book Aulani online right now - but probably nobody else can either!! I randomly checked a couple of the other resorts and they ARE working on the drop-down selection menu. There just appears to be a glitch with the Aulani drop-down and it's probably related to this new website!! Call MS IMMEDIATELY if you want to book something and also report the problem!! Good luck!!

I just tried doing the online check-in and had a weird thing happen too. Maybe it is because they changed the website and haven't changed everything. Good luck in your booking!

If you click on the "Important Notice: Alert For Our Disney Vacation Club Members" above the section to log in, it says:

We are experiencing technical difficulties displaying your personal information on our home page. We've already fixed some of the issues and will continue working on the others to correct this situation as soon as possible.

It also shows on the top (beside Minnie) on your home page. I believe this has been going on for a couple of weeks now. This may be one of the reasons for the website issues.

When I booked my reservation a couple of weeks ago, I became nervous when I saw that message.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter