Uncleromulus - What am I missing?

Ramelle

Earning My Ears
I've enjoyed your reviews so much that I want your opinion on what I might be missing with these plans for my family's trip in September:

Day 1: Dinner at Boma
Day 2: Lunch at Restaurant Marrakesh, Dinner at Biergarten and Illuminations Cruise aboard the Breathless
Day 3: Poly Luau
Day 4: Character Breakfast at 1900 Park Faire, Dinner at Flying Fish
Day 5: Dinner at Artist Point
Day 6: Dinner at Victoria and Albert's - My Birthday!

Friends have accused me of planning my trip around the restaurants, but I'm on vacation and want to enjoy!

Thanks for your advice!:Pinkbounc

Sorry, I'm not Uncleromulus.

Originally posted by Ramelle
Friends have accused me of planning my trip around the restaurants, but I'm on vacation and want to enjoy!

It's your vacation, do what you want to. It looks pretty good to me. Have fun!

I will agree that meals, especially with all the great dining experiences at WDW, can be a big part of any vacation. You chose some excellent ones. Go for it!

I'm not Uncleromulus, either, but having read a lot of his posts I tend to think he'll be in agreement.

Well, I'm not Unc--wait a minute--I AM Uncleromulus!! Thought I regognized my name--
And I do agree--you have a # of good spots and several entertainment selections as well. Will look forward to a full report when you get back.
And don't feel bad about planning things around the restaurants--lots of us that do exactly that!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter